• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

2d assault (bad name, I know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warpshade

Usually lurks somewhere.
I decided to expand my Harlequin Hills 2d Level into a full level pack. I'm aiming for 6 Levels, but there will definitely be 4. Here's the level list

Oh, one more thing:
[Insert cunning, witty and thought provoking plot here]

Acts in bold are done:

Harlequin Hills Acts 1,2,3
Steel Ruins Acts 1,2,3
Flying Factory Acts 1,2,3
Unamed Zone
Volcanic Base Acts 1,2,3
Death Egg Acts 1,2,3

Bosses will be socced, as will some enemies

Harlequin Hills can be downloaded on a lower post, A link will be added once Steel Ruins is complete.

Any ideas for a better name are welcome.

[Sarcasm]Wow! I can tell you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work[/Sarcasm]

How do we even know your doing something?

NeoJames said:
How do we even know your doing something?

Harlequin Hills was already released as a 3-act level, with me saying that it may be expanded
Warpshade said:
If people like it, I may work on a second level

I then got an Idea for a boss battle, which is Currently act 3 of the Flying Factory Zone, fully complete and will be (despite lacking acts 1 and 2) included once I finish Steel Ruins.

So yeah, as far as I can tell, that qualifies as progress, and definitely proves that I'm doing something.

And, if anyone cares, SRZ1 10% Complete and Level 5 will be Volcanic Base Zone (If all goes well)

*Sigh*
You know, I should have known I was being optimistic when I expected people to scroll down about 10 threads to where the Harlequin Hills thread is/was.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a1jbyz
That's the same link as shown in that thread.
Steel Ruins is going well, if anyone was wondering. [/url]

You should have thought before you posted, most of us are too lazy to scroll down 3-5 times.

They probably woke up on page 50 of the Sonic riders topic, forgetting what they were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back