• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

2011x In SRB2 Kart!

ThePlaceHolder

In the notepad, I will kill you.
I’m focusing on a project where X/2011x is put into SRB2 Kart as a playable character, but I would need help. (Not saying that I’m to lazy to do ALL the work myself or attemptive to learn how to do anything) I would need a spriter to help me transfer my drawings into sprites, and I would (least likely) need a coder, to tutor on how I would code X into the game on slade.
 
I’m trying to find the photo now…
Post automatically merged:

image.jpg
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top