2.2 vs 2.1

Rule 22: All posts must be in English. Please click the Edit button and translate your post.
Você prefere 2.2 ou 2.1?

Ícone Verificado pela comunidade

i mean, we have all this advanced stuff in 2.2 with better huds but in 2.1 some map packs were very memorable. so in my opinion its a tie
also, for whoever is wonder what he is saying, hes saying : Do you prefer 2.2 or 2.1?

Hey!

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH!?

So
I started my normal game (and not stucks)
On 2.2.

But I love old games and their versions.

And 2.1 too good.

Likes on old versions of minecraft (sorry if you're offended)

And addon.
On 2.2 good.

BUT I'LL CAN'T WAIT MORE PORT OF (0)

Um I don’t know what to say here but I would maybe say 2.1 when I have my own computer or if I use my moms I may want to test more mods and the Saturn inspired MD2 which i love a lot. but 2.2 is still a great version even if it’s still far from complete then I would give both of them a tie because I just don’t know what to say that much.
Post automatically merged:

Rather sugget speaking in english about this theard, cuz this message board is only allowed by english. Anyways on topic, i prefer v2.1, cuz I never seen it srb2's past before!
You can also see the past right here as a mod https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...on-2-0.4613/&usg=AOvVaw2fJQ1qSQuFsv1skuRrK86F

2.2. But only cos I haven't played 2.1, and from what it looks, 2.1 misses out on lots of features that 2.2 has. I only started playing on 2.2.10, so I can't really say for sure.

2.1 is absolute shit, its got decent stuff but the level design is terrible and also you cant turn, 2.2 101%

Ok so-

Obviously 2.2 is better, it has bearable level design that actually feels like sonic levels and the sprite work is heavily better .

but-

2.1 and the versions before it have a strange nostalgic charm to it, its like peering back at an old 3d plat former which honestly aged pretty decent for 1998
(when I mean 'decent', I kinda mean like it's ambitious and playable for its time)

The sprite work will kinda choppy, is kinda cute
and the old music sounds relaxing and makes me feel at ease .

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back