2.2.11 32 bit android problem.

How do I use that port? I've been trying to download, and it gives me this file called "srb2.bin" do I delete everything inside the srb2 data folder and extract it there? I use 2.2.9 rn, I really wanna play with everybody else.

How do I use that port? I've been trying to download, and it gives me this file called "srb2.bin" do I delete everything inside the srb2 data folder and extract it there? I use 2.2.9 rn, I really wanna play with everybody else.
Unfortunately for you,STJr is no longer responsible for Android port,so trying to ask here wont get you an answer.

Unfortunately for you,STJr is no longer responsible for Android port,so trying to ask here wont get you an answer.
This is not true. People also ask questions about Kart here, which isn’t made by STJr. The forum isn’t accepting bug reports, but there has never been any issues with asking for help.

This is not true. People also ask questions about Kart here, which isn’t made by STJr. The forum isn’t accepting bug reports, but there has never been any issues with asking for help.
Oh,i understand. Come to think of it,i shuld double check any information i decide to post,since some things i say are not true.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back