1337 Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armonte

montobot / Armontina
Someone by the name of Sokudo or Destruction is using some sort of exe he made, or what he claims he made to hack servers and make any one say anything,well What can i do about this?

There are EXEs that can tweak their own hosted netgames, there are EXEs that can join a single netgame 32 times (Well, there were, until 1.09.4a fixed that vulnerability) But there is no possible way, with SRB2's netcode, that one user could do anything that no other user could do.

Draykon said:
There are EXEs that can tweak their own hosted netgames, there are EXEs that can join a single netgame 32 times (Well, there were, until 1.09.4a fixed that vulnerability) But there is no possible way, with SRB2's netcode, that one user could do anything that no other user could do.
Would this be an exe that would make it like "player 10 has joined
player 11 has joined

player 12 has joined. etc and would it make about 20 of em?

You need proff, show us a log, I would myself, but I started SRB32 without saving the log.

armonte the hedgehog said:
Draykon said:
Would this be an exe that would make it like "player 10 has joined
player 11 has joined

player 12 has joined. etc and would it make about 20 of em?

Use 1.09.4a. If you aren't, you deserve to be netgame hacked for not updating.

armonte the hedgehog said:
Someone by the name of Sokudo or Destruction is using some sort of exe he made, or what he claims he made to hack servers and make any one say anything,well What can i do about this?
You said he claims to have such an EXE. Has he actually DONE anything?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
omg chrome whered you get that awesome game cough it up

I heard one thing about a hack that lets you have a netgame take place in multiple rooms. I think it's fake. :V

Velocity/Sukudo supposedly made an exe that allows him to join any server, and not need to download the wads added, th only downside, he sees any character wads as a Sonic having the stats of the character, and for levels, if you have a map replacing GFZ1, he's in GFZ1, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back