Not open for further replies.
Changes for 1.09.3.9:

PNG Screenshots
"Supercolor" variable fixed
Jumping while dead fixed
Fixed rings going 'inside floors'
SOC-style comments supported in skin files in addition to '//' comments
Circuit tweaks
New character abilities (3 = glide with no climb, 4 = double jump, 5 = float)
Smarter camera with moving platforms
Homing/Lightdash shouldn't flood messages anymore
Teleporters possibly fixed
More bug fixes from forum reports

N-n-n-n-new abilities?

*Hugs SSN until his head pops off*

oops...:P

EDIT: After testing each of these, I find hover is WAY overpowered (there goes half of CZT's difficulty :/)

AJ, you fail. You changed the link to the 1.09.3.9 download, but you didn't change the bracketed text directly behind. =P

Seriously now, double jump? How does that work, like the jump shield? Somebody make me a wad =P

The float is the same as Super Sonic's(but please have spin dash be the float button, as we are all used to SS anyway). The double jump is mainly the same as it is in Sonic R, but the econd jump is a bit low, so make the second higher.

The difference between the Air Shield's double jump and the character double jump is that you're still spinning after doing your character double jump. And with both the character and shield double jumping, you get a triple jump.

Say, nice touch with the water skipping!

It's pretty fun to abuse that and the strafe keys... I s'pose it's possible to completely do a lap around in GFZ2's big lake like that... I'll have to try it.

That's because of a bug in the way that Super was made. At least in 1.08-style charwads, I don't think they changed.

You'll have to use a hex editor to fix it.

Freaking finish 1.09.4 already. :P *shot*

I must say though, YAY @ new character abilities. SRB2's needed them for a long, long time and we're finally getting some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back