1.09.3 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi said:
Yeah. I before E except after C doesn't work all the time, Mystic. You should have learned that in elementary school. =P
Dammit. Spelling error for the lose. The worst part is that I knew that and STILL typed it wrong.

They are actually. I tried loading the 1.09.2 Mystic Realm save files and I couldnt. Yet for some reason I dont have any normal wadless save file..

Yeah, save games are si teh broke. At least partially. It was necessary for all the new crazy skin options.

Bigboi said:
1-Up said:
Yes please explain how. :? :?

Use a question mark.

"Yes, please explain how?" -If this is what you meant, no need for '?'
"Yes, please explain, how?" - If this is what you meant, I don't think 1up was saying it that way.

Anyway... this basically means you can now make super tails and super knux... and I can have ZTaimat.wad glide and go super! Whee!

Also... Upon playing though Luxrb2 for fun, it seems there are CUSTOM checklists and unlockables.. could you explain how to create your own unlockables please?

I detected something new in devmode.....

Charflgs! What is it? Some kind of steering control? How many flags you can keep at once in CTF? ........

Well well new ability's you should make some other characters that are in the game for multi player with these powers sutch as zim.

As prior to ZTaimat's quesiton...yes...how do you create you're own unlockables? I'd really like to know how to do this, as it'll help me create insane challenges :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back