• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

06, Sonic...

Sonainc777

Making 06 Sonic, That's it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (193).png
    Screenshot (193).png
    5.1 KB · Views: 180
Making 06 Sonic, That's it.

This is the third time you've said you're making 06 Sonic
Can you at least provide more context?
Just saying you're making it plus slapping a mugshot isn't really..great
Like how will they play, what is the progress on the mod so far, that kind of thing
Aside from that, I'm a little skeptical about that mugshot itself considering your previous attempts. You did sprite it yourself right

Last edited:
I'm curious about how you're gonna go about with this mod. Like, for example, there's two ways you could try to make him play that I can see. You could try making him play like the original 06, with all the natural jank that game has and such(No jumping on enemies, long delay between homing attacks, terrain doesn't have any effect on speed, etc). Or you could make him play like P-06, which is roughly the same moveset, but with all the rough edges ironed out. I mean, of course you could go for your own take on it, but I don't really know what you're going for at the moment, and I want to hear more about how you're planning to have him play.

I'm curious about how you're gonna go about with this mod. Like, for example, there's two ways you could try to make him play that I can see. You could try making him play like the original 06, with all the natural jank that game has and such(No jumping on enemies, long delay between homing attacks, terrain doesn't have any effect on speed, etc). Or you could make him play like P-06, which is roughly the same moveset, but with all the rough edges ironed out. I mean, of course you could go for your own take on it, but I don't really know what you're going for at the moment, and I want to hear more about how you're planning to have him play.
Make him play like OG 06, I might add an option to change him to play like P-06 in the future or something.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back