• Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If it could be made it would Suxoorz!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, I'm just going to be honest and come right out and admit it:

I THINK THAT SONIC GAMES ARE NOT NEARLY AS GOOD WITHOUT A STORY. ALL OF THE NEW CHARACTERS ARE ORIGINAL AND I'M GLAD SONICTEAM INCLUDED THEM. THE NEW SHADOW GAME LOOKS FUN, ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE. AND SONIC ADVENTURE, SONIC ADVENTURE 2 & SONIC HEROES WERE THE VERY BEST GAMES IN THE SERIES.

There. I said it. Now, you'll have to excuse me, I'm off to go get my flame shield.

I say the same thing that Omega just said, except that I didnt like Sonic Heroes, and I dont think thats one of the very best games in the series. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is.

Mystic said:
*hurls Omega into a stereotypical lava stage*

Lava Reef Zone, Hill Top Zone, Red Mountain, Marble Zone, Volcano Valley, Hot Crater, Lava Powerhouse, Red Volcano, or Underground Zone?

Frankly, the fact that anyone would think of flaming you for such an opinion's pretty sad.

THAT'S what's wrong with the Sonic fandom, IMO. It's not that people like the new games, despite their dubious quality. It's the fact that those who DON'T like the games sometimes have the tendency to throttle those who do into some nasty flamewars. Or, at least (and more frequently), heated discussions. This fandom needs more appreciation for variety of opinions...

Shadow Hog said:
Frankly, the fact that anyone would think of flaming you for such an opinion's pretty sad.

THAT'S what's wrong with the Sonic fandom, IMO. It's not that people like the new games, despite their dubious quality. It's the fact that those who DON'T like the games sometimes have the tendency to throttle those who do into some nasty flamewars. Or, at least (and more frequently), heated discussions. This fandom needs more appreciation for variety of opinions...
That's a problem with humanity in general.

Gee, Omega... I dunno about that. I once hosted a 12 megabyte text file containing the words 'HA HA' over and over on Sepwich and gave my friend the link. That didn't drain the bandwidth, so I'm not sure if Bigboi can top that.

And, exactly why did I do this? Because we were playing The Deadly Evil Ha Ha Game. As you can guess, I won. :mrgreen:

Super Flash Bros. needs to do a Decline of Video Games segment on Sonic and the Sonic Team. They do good flash parodies with those sorts of things.

If you need help on any modeling/programming, let me know and I'll give you some pointers. Of course, depends on what programming language you are using. I'm best with C++

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I suppose...

Now, see, if I were to flame my hardest, it probably wouldn't even fit in the whole goddamned interweb. =P

I knew you would come in and say crap like this like you do in every topic.

You try to act like the big, important person in every community you go to. You talk about these huge projects that I have yet to see any screenshots of at all. All you do is brag on yourself and darn the consequences.

You are nothing but a little whiny kid who couldn't find his way out of a freaken swimming pool if you swam around and bumped into the freaken ladder. I'm suprised no one as seen your true colors now, you lowlife, liar.

JUST KIDDING

That's how I flame. But none of that was true Omega, just needed an example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back