hyper1.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only bug that affects me is that the game hangs indefinitely after beating Robotnik (those who say Eggman are lame!). Something I have fixed in an edit I made for private use. The only downside to this edit is that if you wanted to fight Robotnik as Hyper Sonic, you better condider the starry Super Sonic glitch from Sonic 2 the first Hyper Sonic and be playing as Supersonic.wad

B)

Good wad,but,don´t you think that it´s overpowered?And it´s SOC not wad

Bug:When you go to a 2-D level,you will be in 3-D if you opened this wad

this does not work in ANYTHING that is srb2 (.exe files like jte) on jte.exe you just become invinceable permanently on otherthings nothing happens it only works on srb2win (also i know most of you reading this have posted/known this but) you cant beat bosses this is ONLY good if you where planning to play as supersonic (the 50 rings 7 chaos emerald one not the wad) anyway, and its not as good. make a level for it and this might have better use.

i ment that on jte you dont flash colors you just become invinceable with the spinny invinceable thing following you.

nice but help me

i love this wad but can you help me im makeing a wad my self but it dont work im trying to make ashura but it says it can read it so can you make it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back