Favorite old cartoon

Favorite old cartoon

• The Jetsones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snorks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see that ins't here, so i am saying it in text...
Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja
(Haha, no really, someone else knows about this serie?)

Huge necrobump for this thread, but the topic is still relevant so I'll let it slide.

For me, nothing beats classic Looney Tunes. Lovely hand-drawn animation, good timing and jokes, and a lovely musical score tying everything together. I'm not such a fan of the stuff produced from the 60s onwards because a lot of it felt like a hollow imitation of the prior art. There were a few good meta jokes and crossovers in the later ones, but they don't quite meet the same kind of criteria and can't be judged with the same score rubric as the older cartoon stock.

How "old" did you mean?
Considering the age of this topic's original poll, the Snorks and Smurf Adventures ran until 1989 and this topic is 13 years old. Doing some headmath, I'd say that the 90s or older would be a good cutoff. Then again, people were posting 90s cartoons at its inception, so even more contemporary stuff like Sonic X or Winx Club is fair game at this point...

Huge necrobump for this thread, but the topic is still relevant so I'll let it slide.
How long a thread can be left unanswered until it's considered necro? One month is enough?
Considering the age of this topic's original poll, the Snorks and Smurf Adventures ran until 1989 and this topic is 13 years old. Doing some headmath, I'd say that the 90s or older would be a good cutoff. Then again, people were posting 90s cartoons at its inception, so even more contemporary stuff like Sonic X or Winx Club is fair game at this point...
So... does something as old as My Life as a Teenage Robot counts? Because I kinda miss early 00's Nickelodeon and CN stuff as well...

For me it's Beyblade; not the Metal Era, but the ORIGINAL trilogy: Beyblade, Beyblade V-Force and Beyblade G-Revolution. I was (and still kinda am tbh) OBSESSED with Beyblade as a kid and the show was so hype.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back