SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 12-20-2019   #1
STHB

Default What's the best thing about you/you can do?

Well, that. Do you think your virtue is eating? Do you think it's drawing? Or is it hugging?
And why do you think so? How did you learn to do that, if it's a thing?

I personally think mine's cooking and writing, but I'm pretty sure there's other views to it.
Old 12-20-2019   #2
MellowJacket
The unreliable judge
Judge

What can you cook and write though? I'm curious now!

But I can keep bees, which is a skill of mine that's pretty interesting at least. Currently not living in a place with enough space to pursue that hobby but I've done it before and I absolutely intend to carry on if I get a garden that's free for me to use in the future.
Old 12-21-2019   #3
JEV3
There and back again~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whackjood View Post
But I can keep bees, which is a skill of mine that's pretty interesting at least. Currently not living in a place with enough space to pursue that hobby but I've done it before and I absolutely intend to carry on if I get a garden that's free for me to use in the future.
Kudos, my wife and I tried beekeeping and it didn't work out. I thought learning about the hive was so cool but the maintenance was hard to keep up with. There's so many ways it's hard to keep them alive that we'd rather stick to gardening and encourage the pollinators that are a little more adjusted to our climate.

Though I have heard of people keeping bees in the rooftops of cities, so I know people can make it work.
Old 12-21-2019   #4
STHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whackjood View Post
What can you cook and write though? I'm curious now!
Oh, it's usually some normal stuff, being rice or some pastas I'm good at, mostly lasagnas (Or pastichos, as called in Spanish, I think there's a slight difference between them), but I'm usually the one making some snacks or food at festives times. And, I'm mostly passionate about writing love comedies and some fiction, those are the ones I usually do, yet it's minor stuff.

And also kudos, beekeeping does really not seem like an easy job. Good luck tho!
Old 12-27-2019   #5
Ice
Pretty chill guy

As with a lot of introverts, I'm a good listener.

I'm also immediately good at a lot of stuff, but usually hit an insurmountable wall shortly after.

I've also slowly but surely been able to prune some addictions out of my life.
Old 04-28-2020   #6
Plazzma02
Animator.

I can animate.
But the software I'm using can only handle 110 frames, before bugging out/Crashing on me every other move I make... Then again... it IS free...

I am also INCREDIBLY fast at learning games. I also compose music using a MIDI composer.

piskelapp.com/user/5706657598799872
Check Out My Animations.
Plazzma02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020   #7
The Sin Heartless
Sanity? What's that?

I'm apparently gifted in various aspects like drawing, singing, learning, academics etc. But the thing about talent is that you have to find a way to harness it, preferably during the childhood... and without motivation it all kinda just falls on its face. My biggest mistake in life was trying to rush through the process in hopes of catching up only to burn myself out for a couple of years when what I should have done was take it easy and start out small.

It took until I moved far away from "home" until I was able to gain control over my life, so I pretty much had to start over from scratch. That inluded finding enough funding to invest in stuff like a proper computer and tools for learning and doing art, coding, music etc. But I think I can manage despite losing the optimal window of opportunity... hopefully.
When you have a feeling that you've wasted your life being the edgelord but feel like going down with the ship anyway since you feel like there's no way out of what you've become and no one was around to prove you wrong when it mattered the most.
The Sin Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020   #8
Seaball
NiGHTS addict

I was surprised to know I was appointed as my school's math tutor.
...Then I found out I was a pretty decent teacher, and I'm considering going for that career if everything goes well this year :p
I think I'm also midly decent with creative skills. Not really an art prodigy or anything, I just pitch some cool ideas completely on accident - some of them have been executed before (either for class projects or the like), so I'm pretty proud of it ha
<seaballer> god DAMNIT pencil
<PencilVoid> JINX
Seaball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020   #9
Memphis the Dork
Iblis's Cooler Brother

I'm a good learner.
Memphis the Dork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020   #10
I'll Begin
💪🐑

People seem to really like listening to me ramble about video games, so much so that I started a YouTube channel for exactly that.
I'll Begin is offline   Reply With Quote