Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, well said, I actually loled

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Something tells me your not a huge fan of Super mystic sonic's SMS wad...

No one is really a fan of the SMS wad, have you been stuck under something this whole time?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Hahaha, well said, I actually loled

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Something tells me your not a huge fan of Super mystic sonic's SMS wad...

No one is really a fan of the SMS wad, have you been stuck under something this whole time?

Hence all the "Add SMS" requests I hear on my netgames.

Torgo said:
Well, I decided to not give him overpowering ability, because people would probably complain. I also didn't give him a superform (I am just too lazy to make one up).quote]

In SRB2JTE he is already a super character glowing black and gold with sparkles...yay sparkles!

That's not 1337. That's chtspk.

Also, the humor has passed. Let this rest in peace.

Never! Rest THIS in peace! *shot*

*Ahem* Anyway, no, really, this topic should go on for all of eternity. Or at least till the internet dies.

I sometimes feel regret for making this wad >_>.

As it has been said from time to time in this thread that the joke is over with. It was fun while it lasted, but seriously its time has passed.

A final thought, please stop bumping this topic with pointless posts like LolZ this R grea8t.

Exactly. Hearing those crazy voices and seeing the weird sprites was great to see the first time, and maybe the second time. But its not a forever-going on wad. Just a quick joke to make us laugh.

NEVER!!!!!!!

Q:This, rest in peace? A: NEVER!!! anyone who thinks this should die shoud be SHOT i am a STRONG supporter or this wad, LONG LIVE HMS123311.wad/HMS123311Voice.wad!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back