Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namo said:
So Sega/Sonic Team finally did it huh? Made a next-gen side scroller?

Not exactilly, Its going to have a mixture of Free Roaming AND SideScrolling. So basicly, your getting two games in one.

AHHH

guys your making me exited for that game its said to be segas best game made ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so far.

Re: AHHH

ATH64 said:
guys your making me exited for that game its said to be segas best game made ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so far.

I do believe S3&K has taken that title, Years ago.

Re: AHHH

superflip96 said:
ATH64 said:

I do believe S3&K has taken that title, Years ago.
Sonic Adventure. In my opinion.
S3&K was just an extension of Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, not necessarily it's own game.

The only bad thing I see about this game, is the "world shattered into peices" part. Sega already used that in Sonic Advance 3 >>

sonic260 said:
The only bad thing I see about this game, is the "world shattered into peices" part. Sega already used that in Sonic Advance 3 >>
If Sega already used that idea then they should make a different scenario in another game like if.....Sonic went into the future! That'd be awesome! Anyone agree?

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
sonic260 said:
If Sega already used that idea then they should make a different scenario in another game like if.....Sonic went into the future! That'd be awesome! Anyone agree?

No. Besides, he already did that in Sonic '06.

If Chip is a tutorial person then what will happen to OMOCHAO!?!?!?!?!?!
Silent_Snipe said:
I like the boxart but will the cover be the same for all consoles?
Here is the answer to your question :
51LGVivqekL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

51jImbZDorL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

51U0p%2BaId%2BL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

51tvLFSY8hL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

This is only the UK version of the Boxart. I wonder what the North american version is of the Boxart is!

Chisuun said:
sonic260 said:

Lets not forget Sonic CD.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Chisuun said:
sonic260 said:

Lets not forget Sonic CD.
What if Sonic went into the PAST!? That would be................Different... But hey! if Sonic goes to the past they might remake 2-D Sonic Levels 3-D!! Like they did in SA2. But that was only 1 level. Green Hill zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back