• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SLW Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huracán

Dude
Oh no, not SLOW sonic, sonic from Sonic lost world! he can't run without holding custom one (that's gonna be a pain.)

Character Select Screen:
Screen_Shot_2020-12-31_at_5.43.44_PM.png

Now time for his abilities! His current abilities, for now, are the following:

SLW bounce:
srb20805.gif

Run button:
srb20804.gif

Infdash:
srb20806.gif

Strike dash(Peelout):
srb20809.gif

Double jump and homing attack:
srb20808.gif

Super form things

Super Boost:
srb20812.gif

The spring thingy is supposed to be like that.

That's all for now!

interesting, but I wish it also included the Infinite-spindash, which allows Sonic to stay on spin state if spin is hold while jumping after a spindash

So what I understand you remade the other slw sonic thread and I saw a server which had a beta version my name tag was GOTTAGOFAST!

New update! Hexhog has a epic CSS now thanks to SolarStellar and most of his abilities have been revamped alot.
Post automatically merged:

Dont ask about the mod on the bottom, thats a secret :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 11.00.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 11.00.56 AM.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 1,657
What happened to this mod?
Well, the person who created it actually had no clue how Sonic Lost World played and only went off of youtube videos as their reference to how it should play. On top of that, the character was just (presumably) non-reusable code hacked together. However, the character is currently being remade, although I don't remember by who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back