No love for Sonic's original friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that I want to happen right now is a new storyline with something like Metal Sonic putting a new plan in action, while bringing back Tails Doll and Mecha Knux to aid him. Something along those lines would be cool, but that's just me.

The thing is that Knuckles wad designed to be some sort of rival to Sonic, (Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles) but along the story, he cooperates with Sonic after Robotnik betrays him and theres no need to say that Sonic Team wasn´t thinking about Knuckles´ future.

Mastakirby said:
The only thing that I want to happen right now is a new storyline with something like Metal Sonic putting a new plan in action, while bringing back Tails Doll and Mecha Knux to aid him. Something along those lines would be cool, but that's just me.

Read InSONICnia.

Jurai_Madman said:
Mastakirby said:

Read InSONICnia.
you read it too?

i think that sonic and shadow are getting way too much attension. tails his sidekick was is a preaty cool guy and now you only get to play him in mini games (sonic next gen). knuckles was his rival until shadow the emo came in and decided that he was the new rival. then they bring in ANOTHER hedgehog to be his rival but for only one game (thank god..). cream, amy, charmy, espio, vector, and metal sonic were really good charaters but now SEGA is focused on one thing: what shall we do to sonic this time? the whole reason sonic is where he is now is because of the characters SEGA pushed in the recycle bin. shadow dies in preaty much every game so no comment there :/. so i say out with the new in with the old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back