Lightsabers, Swords, & Melee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

NOTE: Before proceeding, I must inform you that I do not take full credit for these wads. Though I did sprite them, it was Draykon who scripted/socced them. And I am aware that Draykon released his own version. But, atleast the lightsabers are going to be in my SRB2: Star Wars Mod anyway. I'm releasing these early because of the popularity of it on the net games I hosted.

Here are three different melee type weopons such as the red lightsaber, the blue lightsaber, and ofcourse a cool lookin' sword. Screenshots:

The Red Lightsaber:
redlightsaberdf7.png

The Blue Lightsaber:
bluelightsaberzo5.png

The Sword:
swordds1.png

Download links:
Red Lightsaber
Blue Lightsaber
Sword

Compile all three into one wad, please. Otherwise, I see no point in having more than one.

Edit: WTF? 99 lives?

Warpshade said:
And you DID ask Draykon for permission, right? For the SOC.
Hmm, let's think about that... Dur-dee-dur! Ofcourse I asked his permission! Why would I post this if I didn't?

on Edge said:
Compile all three into one wad, please. Otherwise, I see no point in having more than one.

Edit: WTF? 99 lives?
One, I didn't want to put them all into one wad b/c that would be pointless because you can only use one weopon at a time. You can't alternate. Plus, I added a sword for those of you who don't like Star Wars or something. And a different colored lightsaber b/c people were nagging me about the only color being red. And about the 99 lives thing, just ignore that, I used 'startlives 9000' b/c I died too many times.

Anywho, what does anybody think of the wad(s) themselves?

I say it is pretty good! I have an idea. If it is possible you could configure the enemies so that when the saber is used the enemy is cut in half just like a real lightsaber does. I doubt it is possible to do but it is just an idea.

zck2020 said:
One, I didn't want to put them all into one wad b/c that would be pointless because you can only use one weopon at a time.
Wrong. If you have multiple characters, they can use different sling items each. And as there are currently no Jedi in SRB2 atm, so I expect you'll make a character with these sooner or later.

Like I said, this is a piece of my SRB2: Star Wars mod. Joshinator, I could try changing the bop sprites so it makes the bad guys look chopped in half. On Edge, just use SRB2 NET. It only takes like 10 seconds longer.

<.< Did you just understand anything I just said? If they are just sprites edits of Draykon's Wad, even with the launcher you cannot use all three at the same time. They will overwrite each other.

Well then I don't know at the moment exacly how to do that. (I don't know hardly anything about SOCcinig yet.)

zck2020 said:
Well then I don't know at the moment exacly how to do that. (I don't know hardly anything about SOCcinig yet.)
Personaly I could say the same about myself when it comes to socing anything that's not a either mainconfig or a level header.

zck2020 said:

I'll modify it for you (with Drayk's permission) so they'll all work at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back