Just to say "Hi, I'm not dead".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDM

New name: "Blivsey"
I would like to say that my WAD-making skills have improved since the incident, BUT that would only be half-true. They have, but tons of kinks have remained (aka zoom tube, teleport, 2D, ect.). SOCs are becoming almost second-nature to me, with a !PRIVATE-DON'T-ASK-FOR-IT! "unlimited invincibility with a water shield" and a few cutscenes (including my favorite scene, "Sonic sleeps...", and the infamous screwup,
<RedXVI> GO AWAY!!! <Sonic> How?).

My levels are upcoming as:
r_ghzrace.wad 100%
mtf_quadvillages.wad 100% <== BEST WAD I MADE
f_SA_turbulentcity.wad 90% <- Pain to make

I also have some characters:
siege_tech-sonic.wad 100%--------Based on the Tech class from Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy's Siege game. TO CLARIFY, IT'S JUST SOME CUSTOM ABILITIES!
rollsthekit.wad 95%--------My alter-ego :)

A few random things:
sonicitems 100-%--------Look at all the Sonic! Ideas acknowledged, explaining the 100-%--never done!
tailstrauma.wad 100-%--------My type of graphics wad.
knuxkrash.wad 100-%--------Hint: Look at the starposts for some real fun on these!
superscheme 100-%--------Duh.
animation.soc 100-%--------Just wanted to add some dazzle to the drab. Starposts see stars, boxes truly explode, and Eggman gives you a present after you beat him!

I've missed you all the time, and until my computer is re-fitted with internet, I will miss you.

Adiós, tableros del mensaje. Tails estén a usted todo.

EDIT: I am SO mad at my drive... It hath gone and screweth up. I will be unable to update anything until this problem has been fixed... but I have updated the completion %s.

EDIT2: YAY! Computer fixed! I am celebrating... by making ALL of you wonder about my new secret project...

EDIT3: Parent's computer busted. Parental solution: Steal MY engine, an effective ixnay to my oductivitypray. Not a big deal, though, because I've got Pearl Version now (!).

Hello. Welcome, I think.

But yeah, got any proof you're actually making any of this? One screen?

Use imageshack...not sendspace

Oh...and I love Jedi academy...

But what tech, there are diffrent techs for diffrent levels!

*Crosses fingers and says "Please be the hoth one with the funny hat"*

But BZ said to put up a screeny...and a bunch of links come up...

C'mon...what am I suposed to think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back