Sonic Robo Blast Versions BEFORE 1.3f

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazeeTobi

SRB20YA Founder
Hello there. I think this may be the correct section for this type of thing, and please don't hate me if I got this in the wrong area. Thank you.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Sonic Robo Blast (The original TGF version) that is before 1.3f?

Currently working on a fan recreation if these older versions aren't found.

Thank you in advance.

I wouldn't be amazed if they're lost to the sanes of time. Plus only 2 people would have some, maybe SSNTails, and for sure Sonikku, contacting them is gonna be a challenge however. since Sonikku isn't that active and SSNTails is eh.

Either that or the testers that were credited in the included txt file.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if those pre-1.3f versions of SRB1 got lost to time to be honest. I expect most would have removed those older versions once 1.3f came out, being the final version and all. It's been over 20 years since SRB1 came out now as well, which doesn't help either. =P

Couldn't even tell you when any version of SRB1 before 1.3f came out, we have that little info on them.

and SSNTails is eh. Because I totally didn't even bother to PM him.

10char.....

I asked Sonikku for you.

giphy.gif

He says, "In theory, there is probably a floppy disk buried somewhere in my parents place with a 1.1 or 1.2? Like, those version numbers aren't completely arbitrary, I did have something preceding them. But given that I didn't understand what 'bugfixing' and 'polish' were, I suspect it'll just be the same game but with fewer levels."

Sounds like we need a Kickstarter...

Last edited:
10char.....

I asked Sonikku for you.

giphy.gif

He says, "In theory, there is probably a floppy disk buried somewhere in my parents place with a 1.1 or 1.2? Like, those version numbers aren't completely arbitrary, I did have something preceding them. But given that I didn't understand what 'bugfixing' and 'polish' were, I suspect it'll just be the same game but with fewer levels."

Sounds like we need a Kickstarter...

Well that's a slight lead. Now we know for sure that 1.0b and below are probably lost to the sanes of time, but 1.1a or 1.2f may still be somewhere where Sonikku stored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back