HMS123311 BLAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
I just have a problem with HMS because he infest netgames. Nothing else.

what

Everyone uses Senya and Tailsdoll (with a 'un'healthy dose of All_Emeralds_Start.wad). It would actually be awesome if people used him more often. But everyone uses SMS instead or some more obscure wad that NO ONE has except for... other n00bs, for some reason.

Meh, the character was pretty funny, but I'm not sure how creating a mod based on him can go well.

Sounds like a bad.wad wannabe to me...

Penopat said:
SMS instead or some more obscure wad that NO ONE has except for... other n00bs, for some reason.

Another example of what that WAD has done to the entire SRB2 community, it's even got to the point where Mystic bashes SMS behind his back...

Good stuff is neglected, bad stuff is worshipped, thanks to 50% of this community.

[/rant]

Torgo, you seriously have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?

You have too many 1 's in the title screen... *shot*

EDIT: The most recent link gives you a HUGE mod that only changes the title screen and adds a useless HMS123311 link in the CHAR SELECT screen that makes you Sonic.

33xghdv.jpg

thats weird.when i played the mod the levels were the same with different names,the music was changed to a song by rick Astley and the title was changed.it did not look anything at all of what they are saying.if this was the mod i laugh about it if this was not the actual mod im talking about then send me the link of the true mod.

no offence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back