• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

DK64SRB2

Are you already on Mod Mania?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dkdonkeykongcr0.png

Now go away and leave me alone. :<

Warpshade said:
Also...

Mock: To treat with contempt.

So DW didn't even break your rule, which, incidentally, isn't even on your site!

EDIT: Although in the light of that last post, maybe... but alas, I don't actually care! Which of my IPs would you like to ban? Here you go! 81.98.226.223. Observe as I quake in my boots!

SML98, Respect is earned, not given. You have so far started 2 conversion projects, one has been locked, and the other discouraged. You respond with an air of authority that even the admins here do not use, and superiority and arrogance that truly astounds me, considering the egos of some who I know.
Thanks for the IP! Not! That was irrattingly rude! What would your parents say if they saw you torturing someone like me!

SML89 said:
Warpshade said:
Also...

So DW didn't even break your rule, which, incidentally, isn't even on your site!

EDIT: Although in the light of that last post, maybe... but alas, I don't actually care! Which of my IPs would you like to ban? Here you go! 81.98.226.223. Observe as I quake in my boots!

SML98, Respect is earned, not given. You have so far started 2 conversion projects, one has been locked, and the other discouraged. You respond with an air of authority that even the admins here do not use, and superiority and arrogance that truly astounds me, considering the egos of some who I know.
Thanks for the IP! Not! That was irrattingly rude! What would your parents say if they saw you torturing someone like me!
They would say "Keep up the good work, son. Heres $100!"

Warpshade! ZOMG!! HE MOVED, LIEK 0.00000000000000000ZERO000000000001MM!!
LOOK AT HIM SHAKE!! WHOA, HES CAUSING AN EARTHQUAKE!! [/sarcasm]

If I start, I'll show her

# anguish: extreme mental distress
# unbearable physical pain
# agony: intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; "an agony of doubt"; "the torments of the damned"
# torment: torment emotionally or mentally
# distortion: the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
# subject to torture; "The sinners will be tormented in Hell, according to the Bible"
# the deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason; "it required unnatural torturing to extract a confession"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Torture is the infliction of severe physical or psychological pain as an expression of cruelty, a means of intimidation, deterrent or punishment, or as a tool for the extraction of information or confessions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture

# A form of play that involves intense sensation. This is not necessarily pain. It is usually directed towards a single part of the body. Teasing, which is starting then stopping a particular attention, may be considered torture
www.grimesgrafix.com/welts/glossary.html

# severe mental anguish or physical pain
encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861720977/torment.html

EDIT: $100? My mother would give me foreign currency? £100. Pounds ftw

...*Railgunned*

Warpshade said:
Aha! Counterattack!

April Fools Rules said:
1) Don't make crappy wads.
2) Don't make recolors.
3) Don't ever have a differing opinon.
4) No fun allowed.
5) Always obey the admins and moderators

Rule 5 is the most important of all. Do not piss us off
From now on, there will be no warnings. You break a single rule, you're out permanently. You don't like them? Good, we don't like you.
wellhmmmgt0.png

EDIT: I think he was referring to mocking you here.

EDIT2: You have 3 members on your forum, 2 which I suspect are you. IP bannage isn't much of a threat.
Actually, the 2nd member is Dude_. (On my Message Boards he registered as True_Dude.)

Warpshade said:
If I start, I'll show her

# anguish: extreme mental distress
# unbearable physical pain
# agony: intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain; "an agony of doubt"; "the torments of the damned"
# torment: torment emotionally or mentally
# distortion: the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
# subject to torture; "The sinners will be tormented in Hell, according to the Bible"
# the deliberate, systematic, or wanton infliction of physical or mental suffering by one or more persons in an attempt to force another person to yield information or to make a confession or for any other reason; "it required unnatural torturing to extract a confession"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Torture is the infliction of severe physical or psychological pain as an expression of cruelty, a means of intimidation, deterrent or punishment, or as a tool for the extraction of information or confessions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture

# A form of play that involves intense sensation. This is not necessarily pain. It is usually directed towards a single part of the body. Teasing, which is starting then stopping a particular attention, may be considered torture
www.grimesgrafix.com/welts/glossary.html

# severe mental anguish or physical pain
encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861720977/torment.html

EDIT: $100? My mother would give me foreign currency? £100. Pounds ftw

...*Railgunned*
Your not american? Whoa...theres a first! In that case, £100 4 u! *shot with a brick*

SML89 said:
Warpshade said:
Also...

How the hell is that rude, or torture? Seriously. You come in here, give us a set of rules that we absolutely must abide by, and then get angry at us when we tell you "no"? Get over yourself. You're not as all-important as you seem to make yourself out to be.

Dark Warrior said:
SML89 said:
Warpshade said:
Also...

How the hell is that rude, or torture? Seriously. You come in here, give us a set of rules that we absolutely must abide by, and then get angry at us when we tell you "no"? Get over yourself. You're not as all-important as you seem to make yourself out to be.
Shut the HELL up! I don't wanna see another post of yours on any of my topics! That was an insult! That was an insult!

No, it was not an "insult". An "insult" would be me telling you that you're an idiot. I told you how your behavior appears to the rest of us, and how to fix it.

Also, I've been told to "Shut the HELL up" several times in the past. It hasn't worked yet. If that's supposed to intimidate me, it's not going to work.

Dark Warrior said:
No, it was not an "insult". An "insult" would be me telling you that you're an idiot. I told you how your behavior appears to the rest of us, and how to fix it.

Also, I've been told to "Shut the HELL up" several times in the past. It hasn't worked yet. If that's supposed to intimidate me, it's not going to work.
Shut the FUCKING HELL up! Look what you made me say! ?????? It went from the F word with ing at the end to ****? :/ :\

Kaysakado said:
Why don't you shut the hell up?
Hey! This is my project here! Mod Mania is 2-personed. All I basically was asking is for people to help! (Note: If Warpshade helps, I'll Unban his IP.) If everyone (people who are not helping) helps, I promise that you'll all be famous! (That's what Mod Mania is!) I'll even make the break between mods far bigger! (Now is 1 month. If everyone helps, it'll be 1 year!) I won't have a point of being on the Message Boards if I can't get help for mods. Many people have had dreams to make mods. Especially mods based on their favorite games! Why do you think SADX-Sonic was made? SMS wanted to make a SADX mod! But he didn't most likely because he couldn't get help. That's what happened to me! (see the topic "SA2BSRB2 MOD!") I'll thank everyone who helps me greatly. That includes Dark Warrior. And Warpshade. I'll thank Mystic if he helps! (Not likely)

SML89 said:
Dark Warrior said:
Might I recommend you dump this project? Game "ports" to SRB2 have been proven time and time again to be a total failure. There is nothing unique or special to this project at all, save the DK character, which, I will admit, looks fairly decent (though it is only just one sprite...), but that could be done separate. Please don't continue.
Ahem! Do not mock Mod Mania in front of alot of people! I'd tolerate continuing the project!
Mod Mania Rules said:
3. Anyone who mocks Mod Mania will get a warning. If that person mocks us again, they will rceive a Permanent Warning. The 3rd time they will not be aloud to post on any forum of the Mod Mania forums or Mod Mania related topics on any other forum. 4. Once a project is started, it cannot be ended by any one not on Mod Mania. If someone says a project should be closed/ended, their word will spread only to people who agree and the project will continue until it's done. Many mods from Mod Mania end at 8.0 or higher. Unknown Universe will go until 5.0 to make less work have to be done. 5. Do not make a mockery of Mod Mania or post topics on other forums saying we suck. This will absolutely not be tolerated on our Message Boards. The ban you get will be permanent unless it's a joke. (If it's a joke, please put it on the "Joke" forum.
Those are rules 3-5 in the "Must be followed everywhere where you can find Mod Mania members" Catagory. Don't follow them and you will not be able to post on any Mod Mania topics, or to be true post topics related to Mod Mania unless saying sorry.

Who cares about the mod mania forums? 99.05% of the people here will never use your forums.Idle threats won't do you any good here.

Fixed.

Nastradamous said:
SML89 said:
Dark Warrior said:
Might I recommend you dump this project? Game "ports" to SRB2 have been proven time and time again to be a total failure. There is nothing unique or special to this project at all, save the DK character, which, I will admit, looks fairly decent (though it is only just one sprite...), but that could be done separate. Please don't continue.
Ahem! Do not mock Mod Mania in front of alot of people! I'd tolerate continuing the project!
Mod Mania Rules said:
3. Anyone who mocks Mod Mania will get a warning. If that person mocks us again, they will rceive a Permanent Warning. The 3rd time they will not be aloud to post on any forum of the Mod Mania forums or Mod Mania related topics on any other forum. 4. Once a project is started, it cannot be ended by any one not on Mod Mania. If someone says a project should be closed/ended, their word will spread only to people who agree and the project will continue until it's done. Many mods from Mod Mania end at 8.0 or higher. Unknown Universe will go until 5.0 to make less work have to be done. 5. Do not make a mockery of Mod Mania or post topics on other forums saying we suck. This will absolutely not be tolerated on our Message Boards. The ban you get will be permanent unless it's a joke. (If it's a joke, please put it on the "Joke" forum.
Those are rules 3-5 in the "Must be followed everywhere where you can find Mod Mania members" Catagory. Don't follow them and you will not be able to post on any Mod Mania topics, or to be true post topics related to Mod Mania unless saying sorry.

Who cares about the mod mania forums? 99.95% of the people here will never use your forums.Idle threats won't do you any good here.
Fix'd. The .05 are the n00bs of the community.

SML89 said:
Shut the **** HELL up! Look what you made me say! ?????? It went from the F word with ing at the end to ****? :/ :\
Okay, first of all, you need to stop telling people to shut the hell up. You have no right setting rules we must abide by, only people like Mystic or FuriousFox can do that. Also, I would like to point out what DarkWarrior said. Who even cares if we mock Mod Mainia? We're not registered on the messageboard so no action can be taken against us. I would also like to note that you don't know our IP's on this messageboard, so I bet it's fairly impossible that any action can be taken against us even if we don't register on the messageboard. Also reffering to what Darkwarrior said, you need to take constructive criticism. If you actually listen to what we say, rather than being stubborn and thinking we're mocking Mod Mainia, your mod will actually come out better.

On a diffrent note, I find your actions to be quite humerous. You're telling us to abide by some rules that don't even effect us at all. Also your "Shut the hell up" comments just make me laugh.

SML89 said:
Dark Warrior said:

Shut the **** HELL up! Look what you made me say! ?????? It went from the F word with ing at the end to ****? :/ :\
Duuude, your loosing this battle big time!! Not only did you offend someone after saying you don't any one to offend you, but your arguing with a very respected member of these forums. My sugestion is to pack your things and go. Before things get ugly...and believe me...things can really ugly 'round here!

Fish hook said:
SML89 said:
Dark Warrior said:

Duuude, your loosing this battle big time!! Not only did you offend someone after saying you don't any one to offend you, but your arguing with a very respected member of these forums. My sugestion is to pack your things and go. Before things get ugly...and believe me...things can really ugly 'round here!
You have no right to say that. Did you read my post? (The one before this one)

SML89, seriously chill out. Criticism is something that you are going to have to learn to deal with if you want to post your work on this message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back