Why was that sticky locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, I looked through some of the posts in that topic and well, I should say the last two pages are what caused it to be locked. Though I'm just guessing, but this guess is highly educated.

*ducks from the onslaught of upcoming threads on flash movies*

I'd say it was a little early to have it locked. But whatever.

Maybe because 99% of that topic was a complete and utter rules violation and cesspool that we only allowed because of how it did clean up the forums a bit?

Yeah, we'll probably get a lot more people linking stuff in new topics, but the trash will probably just fall off the main page.

Gotta love how Mystic blows every thing out of proportion. It's not like it was New Grounds. Oh well, I go post on a decent forum.

First, he did not blow that out of proportion. Let's get that much straight.

Now, he was right. It was just as he described it. Nothing good came of the topic. A lot of the posts were "ZOM! my videozz1!1". None of the posts contained anything significant. Most of the responses to the posts of advertisement were along the lines "lol thats kewl". Seriously, it needed to go.

I love how myst1c locks just about everything, because just about everyone is breaking the rules.

Every time I see the word lock it makes me think of my stupid little brother locking himself out of his own room. XD but that was a long time ago, good times, good times...

oh and myst1c i spelled your name with a one because it won't show if i spell it like this -> <-. SEE?

Mystic said:
Maybe because 99% of that topic was a complete and utter rules violation and cesspool that we only allowed because of how it did clean up the forums a bit?

Yeah, we'll probably get a lot more people linking stuff in new topics, but the trash will probably just fall off the main page.
Mystic, I actually found a video that I wanted to post there myself, not because it was mine, but because I thought it was good and I wanted people to know about it. (And it wasn't mine, you pessimists.) I find myself wondering if it would be a rule violation if I posted it in it's own topic. Honestly, I would love another topic like that, but it seems that most people couldn't use it for much would be productive.

WAD master said:
oh and myst1c i spelled your name with a one because it won't show if i spell it like this -> <-. SEE?
Mystic. Mystic. Mystyc.

I don't see what you mean. o_O

You don't have the same problem he does. I think he has Net Nanny or Cyber-Sitter. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Blue Zero, I understand the issue here, however, did you ever look at that topic? Practically none of the intelligent users ever read it because 90% of the stuff in there was absolute garbage. There's no point in a topic the target audience of the forum ignores. If you really found something cool or interesting, just post it in its own topic. However, if it sucks or isn't interesting, we reserve the right to outright delete the topic.

Oh well, I checked up on it. On the other hand, it still feels awkward making a topic about one measly little video...

To the sig! *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back