Suggestions

I think an automatic ip address list would be a good idea. Like it records the ip address of everybody you play in the MS and have their name beside their address so you can join or host a server using the ip instead of the actual MS. Just in case the MS goes down again(future reference). Cant wait until the MS is up though.

I have, like at least 12 ideas.. so yeah, here they are.

1)You should revamp the main menu, like take some of the ideas from XSRB2 and add a little more pazzaz to it.
2)You should add more bonus levels, like a hidden Special Stage 8, unlocked by unlocking EVERYTHING.
3)Make OpenGL have shadows again, but with less lag.
4)Add a day & night system, similar to Sonic Unleashed & Sonic Megamix.
5)Make binding keys a menu option..
6)Allow level WADs to be Time-Attacked.
7)Revamp Sonic's sprites to make them look like SonicREmix's.
8) Bring back SA mode, unlocked by unlocking everything and beating the 8th Special stage. SA mode should be a full game instead of 1 level.
9)Make cam_dist & cam_height a menu option.
10)Make mapchange a -force command.
11)Allow WADs to be added onto other servers, only if the server creator allows so.
12)Fix CAMERA ROTATE..

So, yeah, those're my ideas.. like any of them? Send me a private message if so. ;)
~Steph

2)You should add more bonus levels, like a hidden Special Stage 8, unlocked by unlocking EVERYTHING.
It's not unlocking "everything" when there's still stuff left over, right?

3)Make OpenGL have shadows again, but with less lag.
OpenGL isn't supported.

4)Add a day & night system, similar to Sonic Unleashed & Sonic Megamix.
Completely unneeded.

5)Make binding keys a menu option...
Or you can use the console to type it in, and use an autoexec.cfg file to keep permanent if you want.

6)Allow level WADs to be Time-Attacked.
Depends on whether or not the creator supplies a data file.

7)Revamp Sonic's sprites to make them look like SonicREmix's.
It removes the style of the game and isn't needed.

8) Bring back SA mode, unlocked by unlocking everything and beating the 8th Special stage. SA mode should be a full game instead of 1 level.
It was removed because it was terrible and broken.

9)Make cam_dist & cam_height a menu option.
It already is.

10)Make mapchange a -force command.
It already is.

11)Allow WADs to be added onto other servers, only if the server creator allows so./quote]
This doesn't even make any sense.

12)Fix CAMERA ROTATE.
"My car is broken. Fix it."

So, yeah, those're my ideas.. like any of them? Send me a private message if so. ;)
I don't like them. Is replying to your thread okay?

I think an automatic ip address list would be a good idea. Like it records the ip address of everybody you play in the MS,
The log.txt in the SRB2 directory pretty much does this. Just use find word "joined"

and have their name beside their address so you can join or host a server-
Copy&Paste from the log into another .txt

-using the ip instead of the actual MS.
Just in case the MS goes down again(future reference).
Umm, you just can't use the ip and you have a netgame, the ip owner has to be hosting. And if he is he would tell other via phone or irc.

Can't wait until the MS is up though

Me too. So let's root Cue on guys(and do nothing about it)! Go Cue! Go! Do your best!

Tag moves

What about making tag moves for each character, like tails' ability to fly somebody? I know it might not fit the old style of the game, but it would make cooperation more entertaining.

It's not unlocking "everything" when there's still stuff left over, right?

OpenGL isn't supported.

Completely unneeded.

Or you can use the console to type it in, and use an autoexec.cfg file to keep permanent if you want.

Depends on whether or not the creator supplies a data file.

It removes the style of the game and isn't needed.

It was removed because it was terrible and broken.

It already is.

It already is.

11)Allow WADs to be added onto other servers, only if the server creator allows so./quote]
This doesn't even make any sense.

"My car is broken. Fix it."

I don't like them. Is replying to your thread okay?

-sigh- First off, you CAN'T add wads to somebody else's server..
Secondly, what's with "My car is broken. Fix it."?

Adjustable speed polyobjects for when the map maker needs a polyobject to speed up or slow down. EX: Faking a swinging platform and you need the polyobject to match the speed of the chain that was set up earlier.

In a way inverse to Sector Type 24576, Super Sonic Transform, except you get to keep your unused rings.

I just found out that if you attempt to go to Red Volcano 1.09.4 in my Mod SRB2 The past while super sonic, the game repeatedly kills you opposed to just the emulation of the entry method in 1.09.4 that kills you once.

Essentially A Super Sonic Stripper.

Last edited:
Commands back
lightdash on/off
homing on/off
gravity on/off (that actually works on netgame, it's 1 great thing if you play in hangout servs)

--

gametypes back
SA coop

--

other things back
XMAS mode

--

more commands

spinjump on/off
dash on/off (it turns spindash into dash)
spinhurt on/off (any spin moves hurt player)

---

more gametypes

hold the core
(rules, there is 4 core in map, if you get core, you will get points (1 sec 10 poins) and you cannot do special moves like thok, flying or gliding, and if you have some amount of points first, you win. if you get hit by someone's ring, you will drop your core.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back