What are you doing for halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Christmas avatars. :P

As for reall life, probably just give candy to trick-or-treaters while playing videogames.

Steal candy from the stupid bastards who demand my sweet goodness.

That or, teepee houses and crap.

I know I'm probably a little old for it, I'm still going to go trick-or-treating. I say that you're never to old to get free candy. I love it.

Also if anyone cares, I'm going as Souseiseki from Rozen Maiden. I wish I could be Nny, but I don't have enough time to make the costume. Oh well
This is Sou-chan.

Hand out candy to children.

...What? I like giving kids stuff.

Except when the "kids" are four years older than me and dressed up as a stuffed elephant.

Kaysakado said:
I'm going Trick-or-Treating, and I'm going as the best costume ever: a human.
That's the worst costume idea. I'm sorry. When my mother, or I, when I'm done getting candy, pass out stuff to trick-or-treaters that don't have a costume, it's kinda' sad. I get crazy costumes every year, so people like it when I come to take their sweets. If you go to someone's door without a costume, it's really boring to see. "trick-or-treat." "What are you suppose to be?" Huh? I don't know. I'm just here for the candy." That really stinks.
I suggest too actually wear a costume. People don't like it if you're just going to their house to get candy. Of course, if it's a human costume (I think that would be weird) I guess that would be OK.

We've never gone out trick-or-treating, or even had someone on our front door. It's usually just a normal day, but sometimes my friends invite me to watch movies on a big screen tv with tons of snacks and Skittles everywhere.

me, I have nobody to trick or treat with, so i'm hosting a sleepover. My outfit is a sexy corset + green skirt. Oh, I love dressing up

In trick or treater's houses, stealing their megahurtz

In all seriousness, probably just stay indoors and be homeschoold like normal days.

I'll be in Germany, no idea what Halloween is like over there, but I hear they're big on it, but not Trick-or-Treating, which I never do anyways.

One of the rules of Halloween, it's the one day a girl can dress up like a slut (the 'someone who wears skimpy clothing' definition) and get away with it, shame my girlfriend doesn't T-O-T :<

Carve a pumpkin, put up some old decorations from the shack we have out here (Think of it as the equivelant of an attic), and get a bag of candy in faint hope that one or two adorable little children dressed as a truly horrifying vampire or skeleton or Disney Princess would even consider trick-or-treating at a house so far-removed from the street.
But if not, hey. More for me.

I haven't gone trick-or-treating in probably 6 years now...

So, handing out candy while working on Jazz Attack sounds like the thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back