• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Project(Coming Soon)NOW WITH SOME SCREENIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really.

Okay, this has gotten out of hand, let me say this, i have a banner, made specifically(and rapidly)for this situation.

WTFindeed.jpg

Really, all that sonicXamy stuff, and so on, is just part of my comic, it has nothing to deal with the level pack, the only storyline this level pack will have, is the one i already mentioned. So stop panicing!!

Congrats. The story still sucks. Why not something like "Eggman plans to <whatever> while Sonic tries to stop him

So.

Chaos said:
Congrats. The story still sucks. Why not something like "Eggman plans to <whatever> while Sonic tries to stop him

So it's not like i'm trying to wow anyone with the story. Oh yeah i updated my avi, because i'm too lazy to think of an avi, and so on.

Fix what you have. I've spent about a week perfecting my match map, and it's still not done. Making a map takes patience and time, not mazes with random walls and Rings.

For Shizz.

Chaos said:
Fix what you have. I've spent about a week perfecting my match map, and it's still not done. Making a map takes patience and time, not mazes with random walls and Rings.

Trust me, i'm thinking these levels through, i don't like noobish levels, so i will try not to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back