SRB1 soundtrack rip?

Jammin'

DISAPPEAR!
does anybody know where i could get a DOWNLOADABLE srb1 soundtrack rip? making a sonic game and one of the songs work really well with one of the levels

Sadly, I don't, but if you have SLADE, you can load the 2.1 or 2.0 music.dta file and export the songs from MAPA1M to MAPAWM.

There's not really an exact downloadable... soundtrack, for this case. But if you have SRB1 downloaded, you can open srb13f.gam with Clickteam Fusion and extract the music that way, by clicking on the Data Elements button and then the Music tab. Or I guess what Flowey above suggested works, too, if acquiring that program isn't feasible.

Llitechiel ꙮ;846304 said:
you can open srb13f.gam with Clickteam Fusion and extract the music that way, by clicking on the Data Elements button and then the Music tab.

Or you go looking for the .mid header (which is MThd) in a hex editor and copying everything after it until the next midi header, then pasting it to a new file and making it a .mid file

Last edited:
Following on from what Micro said, indeed the MIDIs were probably all downloadable online at one point in time, none of them were made by Sonikku himself. That said, besides VGMusic.com, I have no idea if any of the original websites they were downloaded from are still around.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back