What's with the Rings in GFZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least this would explane the Megaman & Base textures. But if this is another joke I'm making my own Vibrant Vendetta zone.

I was just going along. Funny how people listened. The thing with the GFZ2 house seems pretty believable.

The funniest are actually the three fake screenshots that were posted. Hey, should they go in the Wiki? This was great fun XD

EDIT: this is the WAD which I made to take my fake screenshots. There you go!
http://srb2town.sepwich.com/junk/VVzHoax.wad

EDIT 2: a confession, the second screenshot (the boss one), I didn't fall in purpose, I was battling it and got hit for real x_X

Chaos said:
Why are they floating in the circle in the air forming a hoop? Is there a reason for it, or is it just there to piss us off? :o

It was just something fancy to do way back when with the insta-lower sectors. Not sure if this is still the case, but the ring used to be slightly skewed to one side so that the rings weren't DIRECTLY on top of eachother...

ok, in either this contest or the next, expect to see my version of Vibrant Vendetta. And I'll make shure it's bright too.

light the elementa said:
W000000000000000T! I KNEW IT! IT WAS A FAKE! i SHALL LAUGH IN YOUR FACES! BUT I DON'T WANT TO!
Of course it's fake. Stop acting like a child. You ruined the joke.

i have to say i was tricked for a little while.. but then reflecting on what you people said it is impossible to get there it had to be a wad. in my second to last post i suggested it was a wad but i wasnt sure..

im not going to lie i was strung along at first and for that i am a noob.

farewell for now....

ThePerson said:
Wow, I was a n00b, Wow SSNTails got me...

Fixed.

Now all you guys who said that you weren't tricked, stop lying. coughcoughlight the elementacoughcough, we had you going and you know it.

*prepares for absolute denial*

Uh, this isn't a joke, Ice. Just because you might not be able to do it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've done it a few times now, and I have to say, Vibrant Vendetta is just SOMETHING ELSE. It's freaking amazing; you have to really appreciate the amount of detail and awesome architecture in this map.

Vibrant Vendetta is actually more than one map. It's actually a series of maps, made for almost every mode (it goes in the secrets menu once you unlock it, but it always makes you fly through the ring hoop before using the levels), and also includes a map that supports Chaos mode, and actually uses the Chaos mode gametype apparently. It seems that the coding for Chaos still works, and Vibrant Vendetta is the only map you can play it in, in SRB2 1.09.4. The Match and CTF versions of Vibrant Vendetta are inspirational, the Circuit version totally mesmerizing , and the SP/Co-op/Race map is just... amazing. It's so hard to explain in detail, because it's just that good.

You might want to consider trying the hoop thing again, guys. Also, hello, whoever says this is a lie is lying. Duh. They don't want the secret to get out, but I want all of you to know.

P.S., that wiki article is made for the sole purpose of leading you in the direction of never finding out about Vibrant Vendetta.

Ash said:
P.S., that wiki article is made for the sole purpose of leading you in the direction of never finding out about Vibrant Vendetta.

Uh, huh. RIGHT. No, Light, Ash's pulling your leg. Vibrant Vendetta Zone is not an official/secret zone or anything.

HA. I killed your joke. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back