1.09.4's RedXVI secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because all this topic is a joke, there is really no RedXVI secret in CEZ2. Seriously. Seriously.

Neo Chaotikal said:
No, because all this topic is a joke, there is really no RedXVI secret in CEZ2. Seriously. Seriously.

RedXVI is in CEZ2. I saw it my self and I will get proof later. But for now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Robo_Blast_2
* Master Emerald - If the player has finished Ultimate mode at least once, they can find his house in GFZ2. He is not inside it, however (the player must walk up to its door for confirmation of that fact before they can actually find him). After that, finding his picnic floor and annoying him allows players to get the Master Emerald.
* God Menu - If the player already has the Master Emerald, then going to Castle Eggman Zone 2, jumping into the main pool and finishing the level will cause Red XVI to show up near the exit, ranting about how annoyed he is. After a few seconds he teleports players, without any of their rings, to another location. If they finish the level again after that, players can access the "God Menu". Finishing the game afterwards makes the acquisition permanent.

Yes, there is. Seriously. Seriously.

You have to have all 8(!) emeralds, in other words, you have to have activated GFZ2's XVI cheat. Then, jump in the big gargoyle pond. XVI appears and says how annoyed he is. He sends you to another place, and when you beat the level, you unlock the God Menu.

EDIT:

Don't dubblepost, jrose.

EDIT2:

Oops. Red does pop up at the end, I left that out...

Beat unltimate 3 times.Then go to the puddle with a spring.Go up the platforms and keep searching for a house.Then go and touch the door when you find it.
Go to the spring again and youll see his picnic blanket.Go up to him and he gives you the black emerald.

Beat Ultimate Mode 3 times.
Use level Select to go to GFZ2 with all 7 emeralds.
Take the red spring in the small pond in the beginning to get to the top.
Go to the moving platforms to get to the top.
Now, go foward. Move to the big space after the first one.
Look down between two walls you will see a house slightly. Thok to it. Don't fall off.
Walk up to the door for it to say "Out to Lunch -RED XVI" Now go back to the moving platforms.
Go down and you will see a picnic quilt with RED XVI on top of it. Go to him to receive something.

Note:If you didn't know, you must not have a modified game and you have to be Sonic.

True Hyper Sonic said:
Beat Ultimate Mode 3 times.
Use level Select to go to GFZ2 with all 7 emeralds.
Take the red spring in the small pond in the beginning to get to the top.
Go to the moving platforms to get to the top.
Now, go foward. Move to the big space after the first one.
Look down between two walls you will see a house slightly. Thok to it. Don't fall off.
Walk up to the door for it to say "Out to Lunch -RED XVI" Now go back to the moving platforms.
Go down and you will see a picnic quilt with RED XVI on top of it. Go to him to receive something.

Note:If you didn't know, you must not have a modified game and you have to be Sonic.
I can't even beat it once! I'm downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back