YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armonte said:
Monster Iestyn said:
No. That's not what I meant.

You didn't make the sprites used in your animation, so that doesn't really count as art. You're only proving how good you are at making animations, not making pictures, and you're not really that good at animating anyway.

Since that's not your sprites, it counts as a sprite rip, and therefore isn't allowed in this topic.
>_> Seriously, I try to ******* impress someone and I get ******* at. Well atleast I tried. You need to censor the entire word.
You have a lot of anger, you know that? ;-;

Zeshiro said:
A lot of people have already seem my crud. But I figured, why not? Most of it is concept art for things I'm currently working on.

----

I'm feeling too lazy to look for anymore right now...
These are epic! Good job, Zeshiro.

Ice said:
I'll Begin said:
A neko knight. Critiques please.
... please?

I'll take opinions in general too and maybe even mindless praise.

It kinda has manly legs.
Yeah. I think so too. Thanks.

smmh9.gif

59 Frames ._.
All that empty space is going to be filled when I take it into flash.
I made this animation with Fireworks

Armonte.... Sprite rips? Seriously.... Sprite rips are for people who either:
1) Can't sprite,
2) cant draw, or
3) are too lazy to make their own sprites.
This is why some sprite movies suck.... Can we get some newer, non-ripped sprites?
Look at Monster Iesten's (hope I spelled that correctly) Sonic sprites. Those aren't rips. It's his own artwork and it looks a lot better than Sonic Battle sprite rips. Can you learn from him, please? We don't want you spamming with your silly sprite rips.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Armonte.... Sprite rips? Seriously.... Sprite rips are for people who either:
1) Can't sprite,
2) cant draw, or
3) are too lazy to make their own sprites.
This is why some sprite movies suck.... Can we get some newer, non-ripped sprites?
Look at Monster Iesten's (hope I spelled that correctly) Sonic sprites. Those aren't rips. It's his own artwork and it looks a lot better than Sonic Battle sprite rips. Can you learn from him, please? We don't want you spamming with your silly sprite rips.
No. And wow, he can sprite. So what, you're focusing on the sprites and not the Fact that I can animate >_> YOU LEARN.

And you aren't going to impress anyone with them being so poor. Make it run smoother. The sprite animations are too fast and move at too high of a speed.

The big white box is a waste of space and still what do you continue to post sprite animations here if everyone so far has said they dislike them >_>

Silent_Snipe said:
The big white box is a waste of space and still what do you continue to post sprite animations here if everyone so far has said they dislike them >_>
Uhh... Opinions are not facts. :/

C:\Documents and Settings\Zachary\My Documents\My Pictures\my awesome picture!!.GIF
i made it the kiki is my comic book person

Flames said:
C:\Documents and Settings\Zachary\My Documents\My Pictures\my awesome picture!!.GIF
i made it the kiki is my comic book person

http://imageshack.us/

I'm going to be nice and point you there without the needless backsass.

EDIT: How many Flaming Hedgehogs are on this board? I challenge everyone to a scavenger hunt.

i did not know how many flames there are shall i quit the srb2 messageboard?!
i did not know even 1!!!
>:(

Armonte said:
113 Frames. And TDF Its now 0.7 per frame. Thats slower
Still not done...
Oh.... wow! Mighty hurt Sonic with magic...ooh!
Seriously....That was pointless and quite boring....It's bad enough most people do sprite movies.... It's just that there are those rare occasions where they're actually somewhat entertaining (see some of the Newgrounds videos, for instance.)
Yeah.... Pointless. Besides... Why does the animation count? It's a sprite rip. You didn't even edit them to make anything slightly interesting.... Stop wasting your and our time. You've shown to be quite incompetent. Actually wow us for once please.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Armonte said:
113 Frames. And TDF Its now 0.7 per frame. Thats slower
Still not done...
Oh.... wow! Mighty hurt Sonic with magic...ooh!
Seriously....That was pointless and quite boring....It's bad enough most people do sprite movies.... It's just that there are those rare occasions where they're actually somewhat entertaining (see some of the Newgrounds videos, for instance.)
Yeah.... Pointless. Besides... Why does the animation count? It's a sprite rip. You didn't even edit them to make anything slightly interesting.... Stop wasting your and our time. You've shown to be quite incompetent. Actually wow us for once please.
Yeah, I'm just going to ignore you because I'm already on strike 2. I dont want 3, and this is starting to look like a flame war ;_;

I guess I might want to stop too.... Just a piece of advice though:
Ripped sprites are unoriginal and most no one likes them. Remember that now.... That's why I don't play as Knuckles on SRB2 often....( Unless I want to bug Red X.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back