• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nex gen mod

This looks like a very good mod i could by getting images of leves sonic and things and is there gonna be story mode with sonic story shadow story and silver story tell if there is anything i could do to help rgxsonic and im new here so i hope we get along and be friends ok just tell me if there is anything i could do to help :D :mrgreen:

Re: nex gen mod

ezzidio3 said:
This looks like a very good mod i could by getting images of leves sonic and things and is there gonna be story mode with sonic story shadow story and silver story tell if there is anything i could do to help rgxsonic and im new here so i hope we get along and be friends ok just tell me if there is anything i could do to help :D :mrgreen:

Grammar,....and punctuation,.....and capitalization...

KTHXBAI.

ezzidio3 said:

For starters, you can make English your primary language.

Bigboi said:
ezzidio3 said:

For starters, you can make English your primary language.

Or a least learn a few basic words of it.

Agreed. I like how you took out the white lines. (LOL COKAYNE?)

Hi, im finally unbanned,I like how this is comming out, oh it's the 4th as well, so, any public betas?

I kind of got bored so I made a next gen ending credits thing, the music falls kind of short of the credits but it's still good.
http://www.freewebs.com/lord_chaos/wads/Nextgencred.wad
on Edge said:
Are their any amigos around?

If not, :( you defidently need some.
What do you mean? Like who Blaze is Silver's "amigo", I believe there was a Blaze wad being worked on by someone (I forgot) And a super excellent Silver is being worked on by HMSX. I believe that the rest of the characters have A. been finished in some way shape or form, or B. Are/were being worked on.

True Hyper Sonic said:
RGX, you didn't asnwer the question about the abilities from Sonic the hedgehog next-gen game. Are you going to include them in the mod? or no?

Hmm, I don't remember this question...

Well, NG-Sonic will have homing and lightdash and will be faster then SRB2 Sonic.

As for the sliding attack and bounce jump, this would be impossible to do unless we make a completly new EXE, which could take a very very long time. :?

I'm getting the feeling this won't come out as planned, due to the fact you promised it would come out on 9 dec, and we lost some of the team support. Lots of people have been banned because of those tiny little rules. And most people from the team aren't very active at the moment, due to their personal lives, including me.

RgxSuperSonic said:
True Hyper Sonic said:
RGX, you didn't asnwer the question about the abilities from Sonic the hedgehog next-gen game. Are you going to include them in the mod? or no?

Hmm, I don't remember this question...

Well, NG-Sonic will have homing and lightdash and will be faster then SRB2 Sonic.

As for the sliding attack and bounce jump, this would be impossible to do unless we make a completly new EXE, which could take a very very long time. :?
Bounce Attack might be possible with alot of difficulty actually.

Why not just make a SOC that effectively says: "If NG-Sonic hits jump key A, then spindash key B, he will hit a downward yellow spring and an upward blue spring and is constantly repeatable, regard less of situation" or something to that effect?

Jurai_Madman said:
Why not just make a SOC that effectively says: "If NG-Sonic hits jump key A, then spindash key B, he will hit a downward yellow spring and an upward blue spring and is constantly repeatable, regard less of situation" or something to that effect?

Too bad actions can't be linked to buttons. As far as I know, you can't use the spindash button in the air for certain actions such as bouncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back