Jeck Jims' Saturn Inspired MD2's-V6 Shadow & Espio face-lifts

Love these MD2s, even more than the regular ones you made. They just fit in so well with SRB2's blocky style. That being said, I'm really not a fan of the Minecraft glass texture used on Eggman's machines. Looks very out of place and cheap.

So, are we ever going to get model packs for certain mods? (such as the Sugoi series, which tend to use custom monitors and recolored springs)

Yeah, I should probably do an updated release here soon. I have monitors and things like that for most of the larger mods. I really wanted to wait until at least a single new character I've made got a shiny new WAD on the MB but I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
It's just a bit lame because these characters won't work very well with some of the older wads animations but oh well.

V4.0 Eight characters join the cast, as well as a bunch of support for Major SRB2 mods, most notably SUGOI and SUBARASHII.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm throwing everything I've made that's done up until now into this release, no more waiting on intended WADs, as it's making it hard to keep track of whats public or not.
I honestly don't fully know all of what is new to this release, but the obvious ones being
-Cream
-Rouge
-Blaze
-EggRobo
-Espio
-Charmy
-Vector
-Omega
Please note, that many of these are designed with other WIPs wads in mind, and may not work perfect with any joesmoe's wad you find around.

As well as a new star post!
attachment.php

Also I just realized I never finished Charmy's Sign posts, Will do!

Last edited:
Holy Crap, I was not expecting this!

Downloading this now, these models are stunningly detailed despite the low poly aesthetic.

OHHH~
Those models...you've really outdone yourself!
I don't think you know how much we appreciate your work. These should be official!
(I swear, the models look so AUTHENTIC!)

i've noticed that if you are with the heroes mod, the md2 doesnt work for the other teams, only for sonic team
I think you didn't replace your MD2.dat with the updated one which is included in the rar file.

WHAT? NO BUBSY SUPPORT?! F-- SEE ME AFTER CLASS! [/s]
EDIT with less of a sarcastic tone: Wait no Big support either? can you please do that?

Seriously though I'm so glad that there's another HUUUUUUUGE update to the one MD2 pack my pc can somewhat realistically handle! I can't wait to try it!

Last edited:
So after playing SUGOI and SUBARASHII with this, I couldn't see any new 3d models lying about.

Almost all of the custom enemies in those mods display as 2d sprites. The spike shield is still a sprite. And as for the custom bosses, I think they're still sprites, but I haven't checked yet

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Yeah, I can now confirm that none of the custom enemies or bosses from SUGOI and SUBARASHII appear as 3d models

The only exception is Shadow in SUBARASHII (which looks fantastic btw)

you used the shadow from sonic chronicles you madman

So after playing SUGOI and SUBARASHII with this, I couldn't see any new 3d models lying about.

Almost all of the custom enemies in those mods display as 2d sprites. The spike shield is still a sprite. And as for the custom bosses, I think they're still sprites, but I haven't checked yet

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Yeah, I can now confirm that none of the custom enemies or bosses from SUGOI and SUBARASHII appear as 3d models

The only exception is Shadow in SUBARASHII (which looks fantastic btw)

you used the shadow from sonic chronicles you madman
i think the md2 bugged for you?
A quote a on spoiler?

Thanks for the awesome update Jeck Jims! Your models are the primary way I play SRB2, the Saturn aesthetic fits the game perfectly. Any plans for a Flicky md2 somewhere down the line?

I noticed an issue with Super Sonic: when he walks, his model stutters, Sonic doesn't do this, this only affects Super Sonic (FSonic Model) and I have no idea why this happens

I noticed an issue with Super Sonic: when he walks, his model stutters, Sonic doesn't do this, this only affects Super Sonic (FSonic Model) and I have no idea why this happens

2.1.20 Broke model animations by attempting to fix them. Since Super Sonic messes with animation timings, his legs glitch out.
You can also see this bug also affects spinning animation timings, the characters will spin the same speed regardless of how fast they're going.

2.1.20 Broke model animations by attempting to fix them. Since Super Sonic messes with animation timings, his legs glitch out.
You can also see this bug also affects spinning animation timings, the characters will spin the same speed regardless of how fast they're going.
Damn, should I like, use 2.1.19 in the meantime?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back