Which Console should I play Next Gen Sonic on?

Which Console should I get for Sonic The Hedgehog (Next Gen)?

• Don't even buy the game!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 3!!!

• Xbox 360!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Wondering whether if I should buy an Xbox 360 or a PS3 in order to play next gen Sonic when It comes out. I thinking of trusting Microsoft than Sony because Xbox 360 would be cheaper than PS3. Also I would like to add that there will be a new Banjo-Kazooie game for the Xbox 360 so I won't waste money on a PS3 when it doesnt play games like this. If you want to know a bit more about the banjo game, here is the link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo-Kazooie_3

So What should I go for?

Yay PC! *got ran over by THS*

Sonic Next-Gen for the PS3 sounds a bit suckey. Think about it for a sec. How bad are the controls for Sonic Hearos for the PS2.

Please get it for the XBOX 360 for the sake of the Childern.

Well, I can tell you right now the game mechanics in the demo were not that splendiferific. I played the demo they offered on the XBOX Live marketplace, it was.. ok.. It wasn't flud enough in my opinion, it's like gameplay keeps going down, and down, and down, and down. Right now SA2 seems better than this demo, but alas, it's only a demo and it doesn't show off what appeared to be in store from what the trailer displayed.

Basically, the Sonic part of the game seems boring and the controls are a bit clunky and not fluid enough, also it seems a bit slow. HOWEVER!

The PS3 version will be no different from the XBOX360 version. The XBOX360 is cheaper, and it's not made by lying bastards with a PS3 that crashed during it's demonstration at last year's E3. That was funny.

So, I vote XBOX360.

Here we go again with the PS3 hatred.

The PS3 has a Blu-Ray drive. You know how much a Blu-Ray player is? $1,000 at the cheapest. To me, the PS3 is a bargin! "BUY THIS BLU RAY PLAYER AND GET KICK ASS HARDWARE FOR FREE! 400 DOLLARS OFF IF YOU CALL NOW!"

Back on topic... play it on the PS3. It'd probably look beautiful.

Once Blu ray is more mainstream (if it ever is), I'm sure the player would be much cheaper. As it is right now, there's pretty much no reason to own one since very few movies are sold in Blu ray discs.
Besides, who needs 287342987x928734 textures and videos?

The PS3 has a bunch of stuff I wouldn't use anyways. They should have made it just a gaming system, because that is all I would want to use it for. That would mean saving them money and possibly save us money, but that requires them to be smart.

Bigboi said:

The PS3 has a Blu-Ray drive. You know how much a Blu-Ray player is? $1,000 at the cheapest. To me, the PS3 is a bargin! "BUY THIS BLU RAY PLAYER AND GET KICK ASS HARDWARE FOR FREE! 400 DOLLARS OFF IF YOU CALL NOW!"

Betamax > VHS, yet VHS beat Betamax in the video format war. Think about it.

Also,

One of the guy's on one of the other forums I go to said:
Objecting over a console system that costs $600 and whose games will cost $100 all without any innovation (unless you call the same controller done 3 times in a row and higher poly counts on the same old games "innovation") isn't fanboyism, it's common sense.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Well if you get the PC version you need to buy those 3D card things like my Spider-Man game I never got to play it.
Not if you already have a video card, like any real PC gamer. :(

What are you talking about? This level of graphics has already been achieved on the PC before the consoles. Don't even say that PCs are less powerful than consoles. More expensive, sure. But less powerful? I highly doubt it.

The PS3 costs waaaaaay too much cos Sony are trying to put everything in it. I'll be surprised if the PS3 dosn't have flip out Toasters and other random electronic gizmos for the sake of adding them.

The 360 runs quite nicely (rather unusual for something with microsoft software on it...)
Also getting a 360 will give you access to Live and other great games like Halo 3 etc...

Bigboi said:

What you're saying is essentially, overlooking the Blu-Ray functionality, there is no reason to get a PS3 over a 360. Also, lawl, TGS demos have shown Sonic actually has terrible slowdown on the PS3, with very little amounts on the 360. Where'd all that processing power go, Sony? ^_~

It seems that Sonic games don't translate over well to Sony consoles, as we've already seen with Sonic Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back