Do you like bang your computer? or bang on your laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja

The tittle sounds weird I know..
Well you know when your computer or laptop freezes or does that not responding thing? Well... Do you get a little mad and slightly hit it.. OR PUNCH OR KICK IT LIKE CRAZY!?

For me I do both, I mean come on, doesent it get you Mad when your doing somthing online and than it freezes or doesent respond?

*Sinickers* Ne'ways, I just manually turn it off, by pressing the "off" button. It really comes in handy when your computer freezes, so you don't destroy it and have to spend $100+ on another one.

Hit on girls, not computers. -_-

If I'm angry at my laptop, which is kind of illogical, since a laptop is an inanimate object. I hit the desk. No sense in damaging an expensive piece of electronics. I'd rather crack the desk.

My freaking kicks it! So we put it on the desk so he would stop XD. No I do not though, I'll tap on my laptop to make CD's work, because it's an oooold laptop. I don't hit my PC ether, tis new and awesome. Other then that, I don't unless I drop it or something...

I press ctrl-alt-del, which surprisingly, in Vista, does something.

Of course, there is exceptions: Crysis freezing on a computer with only 1GB of RAM sort of prevents me doing anything other than hitting the power switch. Occasionally I "hit" the computer, but that does little more than dislodge the small (4cm) fan I blu-tacked onto the side of the case, leading to very annoying vibration sounds.

But I always give my computer a big hug if I ever do hit it. :<

Sumakima said:
*Sinickers* Ne'ways, I just manually turn it off, by pressing the "off" button. It really comes in handy when your computer freezes, so you don't destroy it and have to spend $100+ on another one.

I once manually turned it off and my Windows got corrupted.....
but no i've never hit the computer.

If I get pissed, I don't bang my head on my laptop, or else it'd break. Then I'd get even MORE pissed.

I just got a blue screen of death while I was watching the near end of a youtube video.
So I just let my mouth gape open for 8.2 seconds and I restarted it.
>.>

Yeah, whenever my computer freezes, I wait about a minute, then I get a snack, and If it hasn't un-froze by time I get back, I restart it.

Crazygamerx6 said:
I just got a blue screen of death while I was watching the near end of a youtube video.
So I just let my mouth gape open for 8.2 seconds and I restarted it.
>.>

Yeah, whenever my computer freezes, I wait about a minute, then I get a snack, and If it hasn't un-froze by time I get back, I restart it.
I know somthin worst then the blue screen of death now,*( the red ring of death on the xbox360) makes me very suspense when I play my friends 360..

I was more than pleased when I found that Vista had brought back the blue screen of death for the first time. Not that it should be surprising. It is Vista after all.

Another bad one is the sad frowny face of death on iPods. I manage to get that a lot...I must be bad with electronics or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back