New Question: Will RedXVI make a appearance in later versions

What's the secret reference you're referring to? I thought he'd been totally removed from the game so I hadn't heard of this.

What's the secret reference you're referring to? I thought he'd been totally removed from the game so I hadn't heard of this.
If you've collected 200 emblems,
a note appears on the front door of his GFZ1 house. Not really directly related to RedXVI, aside from being a reference to where his most iconic appearance was. I can't find the exact text, but it's something along the lines of:
To everyone who's kept this game alive all these years: Thank you.

If you've collected 200 emblems,
a note appears on the front door of his GFZ1 house. Not really directly related to RedXVI, aside from being a reference to where his most iconic appearance was. I can't find the exact text, but it's something along the lines of:
To everyone who's kept this game alive all these years: Thank you.
oh? did this easter egg appear after collecting 200 emblems? otherwise I thought how it works at all, because there is NOTHING in the ZB. thank you

Every RedXVI reference in the game is based on somebody's decision to keep the legacy alive, rather than any active need or plan. I wouldn't rule it out entirely, but I don't think it's likely.

I was the one who built the 200 emblem easter egg, and one of the rules I set for myself to make it more likely to be approved by the rest of the team - since we were trying to be more outwardly professional with 2.2's release - was not using the character's name or face. That doesn't mean there aren't factors that reference him in that even if we ignore the location, though - there's a *red* thumbtack holding it to the door, and the letter is the only speech-text in the game written in allcaps - fitting considering his last speaking appearance was before the introduction of lowercase.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back