Tortured Planet v9 (scmrtf_TorturedPlanet-v9.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I've got good news and bad news.
Good news: Fawfulfan is going to the college, so he will follow his career (*o*)
Bad news: Fawfulfan is going to the college, and then TP's next version can't be forecasted...
But it is OK, I'll be a well of patience.

LOL I think this information has been told about a month ago kim, but thanks for clearing it out more *thumbs up*

Hey fawfulfan, I found 2 things in SWZ, first, if you get a shield before you get hit by the invinci-ray machine, and then it turns off, the shield remains invisible (I kept attracting rings with nothing, maybe rings think im hot? XD, and I tried getting another atraction shield later, it was still invisble (probably because its the same time of shield)).
Also, I got sigseved right when I was FINALLY about to pass SWZ 2, in the part where it rocket-launches you and you need to stay a bit on the "huge circly things" to make you not touch the deathpit.
But it doesn't really mater, I got sigseved a second before I touched the ground, wasnt ready for this sort of gimmick...

Uh, it doesn't actually sound as though you were anywhere near about to pass SWZ2. That room is only about two thirds of the way through the level.

Anyway...v8.2 is out now, the first version to be completed from my college dorm. Not tremendous, but it addresses some of the more serious issues you guys have brought up.

I don't have a screenshot of it, but I think halfway or around there in Eruption Conduit, there are like 2 boxes side-by-side in front of a corner, and a couple boxes stacked on top of one-another from floor to ceiling. Kinda hard to explain the area, and i'll have a screenshot eventually, but I thought it was like a secret or something, and jumped over the side-by-side boxes, and there wasn't anything there...and I was stuck!

No, Virt was right. Mirrors 1 and 2 led to the same place. It's just that I fixed it the instant I saw Virt's comment.

I found this in Snowcap Nimbus Zone act 2, but I can't remember where exactly:
srb20052.png

Also, perhaps you could cut down on the Jettysyns in Snowcap Nimbus Zone acts 1 and 2? There seems to be too many of them IMO, and they can be quite annoying at times too. =/

Okay so I have 55 of the 56 emblems it says there are in Tortured Planet. I got all 54 emblems placed inside the levels, and one for completing the mod. So I'm gonna assume the last one is the perfect ring emblem?

I'm pretty sure it's the all-emerald emblem from 1.X's unlockables. The mod extra emblems weren't updated.

I'm pretty sure it's the all-emerald emblem from 1.X's unlockables. The mod extra emblems weren't updated.
I'd get rid of it if I could, but I believe you said earlier that there's no way to do it short of going straight to the source code.

Well, I'm not playing too much SRB2 anymore.But when I beat your mod I'll put my comments. =P

Uh, it doesn't actually sound as though you were anywhere near about to pass SWZ2. That room is only about two thirds of the way through the level.

DOH! Seems like im never gonna finish spacewalk zone, the gimmick's too hard for me- I neither get to the sucking vent things when im too close to the floor (deathpit) or I rise to much and get sucked into them, even tough the funny thing is, I played in netgames in AAZ almost all the time and almost know the way by heart, poor lil' me XD
Also, are there videos providing embelm/token location? the right-left-u turn-leftie~left on the wiki just confuses me too much O~O

Last edited:
Some ideas

I got some suggestions.

1. The emerald platform in spacewalk zone should be a teleporter.
  2. When you access the UFO's commands in AAZ, a closed door could open, revealing the auto-destruct button. The player would then have to press it to make the UFO crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back