Guess who's back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like he does now, though. It's a shame that he couldn't have done it earlier.

As in with the whole stab in the gut thing, a the words DO hurt. Woh talk about colourful langue < (can't spell that right so I spell it in french)

Bigboi said:
It seems like he does now, though. It's a shame that he couldn't have done it earlier.
Oh yeah, that's why he decided to join #broken_lightbulb just to spam..

If he dropped the spam and came back under a different nick and IP, he'd easily thrive here.

Meh. I guess he could if he really tried hard. I, pwersonally, didn't like him, but if he can prove that he's mature enough now, it'd be somthing.

Doesn't matter. Mystic'll ban him. "I've given him enough chances."

You know, if you hover your mouse cursor over that blueish-grey tinted text, it magically becomes underlined. Then, if you were to accidentally click on it, you'd find out who is back.

You know, I still insist that the link colors need changing, desperately. There's really NOTHING that makes them discernable from normal text on here without having some kind of context. Typically, we provide that either through the paragraph or by tinting it, underlining it, et cetera... but still, we shouldn't HAVE to.

The link colors are fine to me, since I have a nice colormetrical eye. They could be underlined, however, like the rest of the Internet.

By the way, Shadow Hog, you missed a great opportunity to stuff a totally random hidden link in the middle of your post. I know I didn't.

I'm guessing that this means that ALL the posts in this topic, from here on out, need to have some random link in the post, hidden amongst a large amount of text, which any idiot with access to the "quote" button can find.

Works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back