• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

30uajyt.png

Yes, I'm still working on him (slowly). Wanna know what you all think of this for a change.

Your Sonic looks REALLY good. You shouldn't change anything from that frame. Keep up the awesome work.

Let me guess. He is based off Sonic from S3&K like Chuckles (Actual Knuckles yay). If that's so you are freaking awesome.

Cut out those GIFs, they halt and disappear in the middle. I'd really rather see a video. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm freaking excited about your stuff.

They work fine for me too. =\

That being said, I'm really liking what I'm seeing with that map.

Last edited:
They work fine for me too. =\

That being said, I'm really liking what I'm seeing with that map.

That's weird then. From my point of view, it disappears right when he's supposed to hit the first spring and doesn't show up again.

That's weird then. From my point of view, it disappears right when he's supposed to hit the first spring and doesn't show up again.

I have the same problem, it looks to be a problem with the way SRB2 renders gifs, I'm using Chrome, but IE doesn't have this problem.

Oh, nice. How would the WAD play if you were to make it?

Btw, your signature is beyond Slowpoke levels.

I was thinking of making it's run/walk speed 0, and making it have a decent spindash speed, along with a tad bit higher jump.

And my signature is not slow, your browser is. Do you not see the shadow md2 in my avatar?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Made a small video showing the finished model of Roly Poly:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=apw-KtMgMvk&feature=youtu.be

So everybody is making their own version of Sonic. So I decided to start too.
These are some of his sprites:
srb20032.png

srb20033.png

srb20034.png

srb20035.png

srb20036.png

srb20038.png

srb20039.png

Should I keep going this way?
What should I edit?
And is the shading ok?

Last edited:
I don't think his standing sprites should have his large smile, otherwise he looks like Dora the Explorer. A smile, yes, a large one, no.

It's... basically Chrispy Sonic, except even uglier. More pillow shaded and even more clashing against the normal art style. And you really couldn't fit the life icon in there? Or get the HUD to just say "Sonic"? Why do we even need another Sonic?

Teaser for Brak Eggman character v2

srb20018.gif

(Attack sprites are placeholders for until I can find Senku - I need him to recolor them in the way the rest of the wad currently looks. =V )

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back