• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic fan2000's MD2 projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFTOPIC: Ok, why did some random idiot hack my SH-Super Sonic that was in editing which i suck at suddenly take the topic to Rejected Submissions? I'm getting mad now because this is just annoying.
As far as I can see, that topic is almost two years old and was moved (also two years ago) to trash because it contained plagiarism. I don't see what's your problem.

Had a go at translucency, the black bits on the wings show like a border in a program, but in-game its translucent.
Oh and sorry if this is a bump.

Last edited:
He thought it was so fail that the outline is on the wings and the bad eyes and stuff.
1. I can't fix the outlines.
2. Its almost impossible to texture tiny things like those eyes and its just...URGH ITS HARD!
3. Yes, buggy animation, nobody's perfect.

I don't mind you using my models,... but you could at least animate them yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back