Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footstool jump is going to take all of the skill out of performing a meteor smash. GG, guys. :|

Hmm....not rly

I can see Ganondorf's mid-air down and A easier than this

However...what if we want to do a normal mid-air down and A?

Shuffle said:
GG, guys. :|

Good game, guys? Isn't it good job..? Also, no, it probably won't take any skill out of anything. It seems like a maneuver like purposly grabbing onto the ledges so the other player(s) cannot latch to save his/her/their life(lives).

AFAIK, Mr G&W has been replaced with Wario. I've read somewhere that Brawl will be removing certain characters and G&W happens to be one of them. Also, if you watch Wario's movements, he's a little jumpy like G&W.

I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass, I did read somewhere that certain characters would be removed, I just forget where I saw it though.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Looks like July 26 has come and SEGA hasn't said yes to Sonic to Nintendo so I don't think Sonic is going to be in it.

That article was fake, I realized it was fake after a long discussion about it IIRC.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
AFAIK, Mr G&W has been replaced with Wario. I've read somewhere that Brawl will be removing certain characters and G&W happens to be one of them. Also, if you watch Wario's movements, he's a little jumpy like G&W.

I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass, I did read somewhere that certain characters would be removed, I just forget where I saw it though.

Looks like July 26 has come and SEGA hasn't said yes to Sonic to Nintendo so I don't think Sonic is going to be in it.

That article was fake, I realized it was fake after a long discussion about it IIRC.

It was fake? Yahoo! I guess we can still cross our fingers (and keep them crossed until further notice).

Awesome, DK takes out bongos for his final smash (or at least, a GC bongo controller). That's weird though, it seems like a pretty weak attack considering you can't move or anything.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

I'm not pulling this stuff out of my (DA-NUH)ass(/DA-NUH), I did read somewhere that certain characters would be removed, I just forget where I saw it though.

OMG you sweared!@_@_@_@_@*shot*

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
AFAIK, Mr G&W has been replaced with Wario. I've read somewhere that Brawl will be removing certain characters and G&W happens to be one of them. Also, if you watch Wario's movements, he's a little jumpy like G&W.\
Yes, I read that also, G&W, YoungLink, and DonkeyKong arn't going to be in the game

That's right....I said DonkeyKong, he somehow is still in it, so lets hope YL and G&W still have hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back