• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

mt_BathroomZone.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make the toilet go all the way down to the sewers and beyond, and add the living room area, and make it so the door is open, and you can come in from outside if u went down the drain and came out through the sewer pipes.

Thats about it, not to much.

Toilet ould use some work. You should make a complete version of Zim's base. Like the kitchen with the trash can that leads to the computer stuff and such.

glaber said:
May/June 2006 Contest entry Zim's Bathroom

Really this wasn't meant to be a Zim thing. I was really going to make a different level for each room in my house. The level looks alot like my bathroom, actually.

Dude_ said:
Make the toilet go all the way down to the sewers and beyond, and add the living room area, and make it so the door is open, and you can come in from outside if u went down the drain and came out through the sewer pipes.

Thats about it, not to much.

Wouldn't that just make the level too big? This is match ya' know. If the level had too many places to hide it wouldn't be any fun.

Really, Before I blocked it off, my plan was to let you get flushed down the toilet into the sewer.

Edit: I think I'll host this on my server tommorow.

Edit 2: I found Zim's Bathroom! It's that level with some graphical glitches and the toilet that you can't get out of (no offense). Now, when you flush the toilet in Zim's Bathroom, where does the water go?
I really don't like the textures in Zim's Bathroom either.

I'm working on a wad, and when I try to put a floor over flor above the water, the water dissappears. How did you get the water to stay?

*puts on list of things to add*

Look here. You can have a sector tagged to more than one linedef. Sector has a tag of 1. FOF linedef has a tag of 1. Water linedef has a tag of 1. It won't crash your game! In fact, it'll put both a FOF and water there in that sector!

Look, I'm doing exactly what you are saying, but I'm getting this

Instead of all that white being covered in water, you see, before I put in the FOF, all of the white was covered in water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back