Sonic & The Token

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's talking about the punishment for screwing up. In THZ it's just lost time (your frustration too, but that was something you put on yourself). Miss the token in CEZ and you die.

I personally like that both THZ1 and THZ2 have tokens that require actual effort and on-the-spot thinking to get. They are in no way required, but the players who do manage to get it will feel damn good about it.

I'd say wasted time out weighs dieing.

In the amount of time I could spend trying to get either THZ token, I coould mess up once or twice getting the 2nd CEZ1 token and still feel like I haven't been wasting my time. Especially since I'd be done before even reaching the same amout of time taken on the THZ tokens.

This token is gettable with Sonic, but the effort-to-reward ratio is bullshit. The player shouldn't have to bust his balls this much just for a token in the second zone.

I agree. I did it, but I felt like giving up.

I'd say wasted time out weighs dieing.

In the amount of time I could spend trying to get either THZ token, I coould mess up once or twice getting the 2nd CEZ1 token and still feel like I haven't been wasting my time. Especially since I'd be done before even reaching the same amout of time taken on the THZ tokens.

I dislike dying and reloading maps far more than missing a token because I didn't find the highest platform to jump off of.

Personally, I first played 2.1 as Knuckles, and collected that token with little difficulty. I found it even easier as Sonic, since he has access to a whirlwind and thok.

I can't seem to find a reliable way to grab this token as Knuckles

The water physics were always quirky in SRB2. It took me a few tries of gliding while almost to the floor of the pool before I actually got it.

thz1%20knux%20emerald.gif

I first played 2.1 as Knuckles, and collected that token with little difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back