Why did you pick your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my illegal hacker alias! (joking) but it is my internet name. (well one...........)

Why did you do that? Didwhy? What did you do? Didwhat?
Thats what I think is the most original name out there. XD

Well my name goes back to when I first began watching Naruto. I say it would date back to maybe 4 years ago, I dunno you guys rember when I first joined.

So anwyays I was a HUGE Naruto fan. I knew everything and anything about it. I could name everything. So one day I decided to join the Srb2 Forum so I could ask some questions I had about the game. I had to thionk of a name. The first Letter of my name starts with an "E", I loved watching Naruto, I wanted to be something other than something related to Sonic so I went with it.

I not a huge Naruto fan now, but I still watch it sometimes. People called it Un-original but hey look at some of you guy's names back then. Especially now. Also I still have the same Profile pic and same description under my name, as you can see.

Last edited:
Nox

<No_one> ...
<No_one> So do ya like my name?
<No_one> yup!
<No_one> really!?
<No_one> yeah..but...
<No_one> Its a little boring...
<No_one> well I'd like a name that starts with a capital N.
<No_one> And a name that's original...
<No_one> how about N00B?
<No_one> but I'm not a n00b......(anymore).
<No_one> hmmm...N?
<No_one> boring
<No_one> Narissa?
<No_one> oh come on!
<No_one> I'm joking.....Nox?
<No_one> hey thats great!
<No_one> hey if you two want to chat about your stupid user name...DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!
> No_one has been renamed to Nox
*Nox is no longer No_one and will be called NOX!
<Nox> Thanks
<Nox> anytime
<Nox> Ok I g2g now
<Nox> ok BYE!
<Nox> see ya next time.
<Nox> JUST SHUT UP!!!!
<Nox> wow someone's a little grumpy today! XD
<Nox> LOL
<Nox> F*** you >:(
> Nox left the game (BYE)

AND THATS HOW I GOT MY NAME!

Last edited:
(1)Look on back of Pringles can
(2)Read Spanish word for sugar on the part where it goes from English to Spanish
(3)Read 'azucares'
(4)Out of boredom throw the word around, pronounce it differently

Azukara. Ah-zoo-kah-ruh. So simple. So clean.
..okay, maybe not so simple.

Well... It started 6-7 years ago, it was just normal Sonickid, then about two years later, too many noobs looked at my website, and they started calling them selfs something like "Sonickid9000", So I had to change it.

On here it's 'Dr. Weegee', just because I'm a HAXOR.

So my username is 'Sonickidnextgen' normally, no, I did not name my self after Sonic06, I only played it once, or twice to begin with. It's SKNG, "Sonic Kid Next Genesis".

I have this name because it's based on one of my most favorite lords in the FE series. I don't know why, but Eliwood has always been my favorite.

Well my name goes back to when I first began watching Naruto. I say it would date back to maybe 4 years ago, I dunno you guys rember when I first joined.

So anwyays I was a HUGE Naruto fan. I knew everything and anything about it. I could name everything.

Wow, I remember that, haha. My, how time flies.

I dunno.

My original username for most things was Plasma. Then it changed to Techno.Jon96 when I got my Google and YouTube accounts. Then, I was messing around with the custom icons and names on MarioKart DS when I remembered
thMetal_Sonic_Move.gif
. I blew it up and, because it was just the right size, copied it pixel-for-pixel in the icon editor. Metal96 came immediately after as a name, and... it stuck.

I still like my custom avatar here on the MB better, though. =)

Why my name? Because I like playing 'game's and my parents like calling me 'boy'... and 7 is a good number.. Long back story right? I also liked the hand held series as well. XD

I have lots of other names, like "Metal Knockout", but I liked this one, as it makes me fit in with people like... um... the people with two words in their name next to eachother.

I made a 2D fangame called "Sonic Elementals", and I was like, "Hmm...Hedgehog is a overused ending for fan characters... aha! I think Sky The Destroyer would do good."

And so I made other characters, like Flame The Destroyer, Static TD, Tidal TD, etc.

My first name, obviously, although I used to have the number 93 after the "Mikel" part.

Well, my friends and I were randomly mixing names, So I said Jeck, (Jack+Deck=Jeck). As I was trying the name out and it seemed that NOONE had it on forms or anything. So I thought It perfect. Then, I felt that it was too short, so I added that last name of my Fake name, Jims.
Jeck Jims!

My name is simply a mix of "Sonic" and "Klos", Klos being my last name. SonicKlos And SoniClos were almost used. XD I've had this name for awhile at other places, but used a different one here until I got sick of that name. XD

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

well... It started 6-7 years ago, it was just normal sonickid, then about two years later, too many noobs looked at my website, and they started calling them selfs something like "sonickid9000", so i had to change it.

On here it's 'dr. Weegee', just because i'm a haxor.

So my username is 'sonickidnextgen' normally, no, i did not name my self after sonic06, i only played it once, or twice to begin with. It's skng, "sonic kid next genesis".

jesus! Who is this "weegee" everyone is talking about?

Kim: Closer to my real name, but not so closer for an abreviation.
the Fox: Oh please, I don't wanna tell. I'm a shy echidna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back