• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

How do I make the end part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
Yay! Totally easy to understand and answer questions!

Sarcasm aside, what?

Mmmmm... he could mean end color, or end abunch of other stuff... :?

I think he is asking how to make the finish of a map.

It is right that just the end sign won't make the level end. You have to create a sector with the sector type "exit sector" and place the end sign inside this sector.
If a player is entering this sector the level will be finished.

Morph said:

It is right that just the end sign won't make the level end. You have to create a sector with the sector type "exit sector" and place the end sign inside this sector.

But... explain it further?

Sonichu said:
Morph said:

Then you're the n00b then,He said it fully and if you cant do that then I suggest to you staying away from the editors.

lava said:
Sonichu said:
Morph said:

Then you're the n00b then,He said it fully and if you cant do that then I suggest to you staying away from the editors.

Yes because you're a REAL winner. [/sarcasmoverload]

*Sighs* Put a sign post in a sized sector. Give the sector an effect of 982 (Exit Sector). When you run into that sector the sign post will spin itself. It won't work without the sector. The Exit Sector is the one you want, NOT the thing. :wink:

EDIT: Oops! I didn't know Morph already ready mentioned it.

This URL can tell you advanced sectors and stuff.
http://clipper.ship.edu/~af0916/srb2/specials.html

lava said:
Sonichu said:
Morph said:

TWO THINGS ONE

(SORRY MY KEYBOARD IS MESSED UP)

I"M NOT A NOOB< I"M A NEWB

TWO I JUST ASK FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN IT A BIT MORE

Posting in a legendary thread.

Yeah, you need to be more specific.

You open up a sector's properties, open up "sector effect", select "exit sector", click "Ok".
That's it. If a player enters the sector, it will end the level. Even if there is no sign around. The sign is simply there to seem Sonic-y.

I don't think I can explain it any easier then the rest. Just change a sectors' type to exit sector. When you stand on that sector, the level will end. Thats just it. Can't be any easier.....unless somebody shows off a screenshot.

WHAT"S A CLUE AND WERE DO I DOWNLODE IT?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Seriously, though. You make an sector, and open the dialog and make it an exit sector. I don't see the complexity here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back