SRB2 Version 2.2.6 Patch Release

LoganA

Administrator
Administrator
Sonic Team Junior
Posted by SeventhSentinel on 07-11-2020 02:49 AM.

Things don’t always go as planned. Therefore, we’ve brought you another new patch, available on our Downloads page as usual. You will now be able to finish Black Core zone in unmodified single player! (Sorry we missed that.) We’ve also fixed some other small bugs and made some minor adjustments to Marathon Run.

You can read the full changelog here. Enjoy!

View on SRB2.org

If anyone already downloaded the patch within the hour of release, please redownload it because it fixes a minor detail that we forgot during the patch process.

Custom Skin colors

Does anyone know how to make a custom skin color? I saw it in the video that STJr posted on YouTube but I can’t figure it out

I feel like there's a pattern about odd-numbered releases having a short life.

Maybe I would've called it "2.2.5b" but it's still good.

Welp, my first ever speedrun just became invalidated.

But the real question is, did it fix the problem with the lasers on BC1 on openGL shaders?

Nobody else but you so far wants the Snake minigame removed, TehPuertoRicanSpartan, so no it is not being removed.

EDIT: In response to an earlier post of yours from the 2.2.5 thread, Snake actually dates back to the 1970s, so it is *very* old. But of course, that doesn't mean it is bad! There was a reason it has stuck around this long, after all.

Last edited:
Can someone PLEASE tell me why this patch is setting off my AntiVirus program?

It seems Version 2.2.6 is setting off Anti-Virus programs. (and Google Chrome for that matter.)

I scanned the file just in case. Seems to be safe, must be a false positive or something.

Speaking of the snake mini-game, it's sad that Youtube removed that easter egg...

It's good while waiting to download the files.

I just want the snake to feel less choppy/ticky...
Also the game doesnt ask me if it should download the files, it just automatically yeets the snake on me and causing my memory to get clogged

Nobody else but you so far wants the Snake minigame removed, TehPuertoRicanSpartan, so no it is not being removed.

EDIT: In response to an earlier post of yours from the 2.2.5 thread, Snake actually dates back to the 1970s, so it is *very* old. But of course, that doesn't mean it is bad! There was a reason it has stuck around this long, after all.

1. There's a Snake minigame?

2. Snake's from the 1970s!? I thought it was just on Nokia phones!

More to the point, I kinda figured something would warrant a patch for this release, I just didn't know you guys were going with "v2.2.6." Then again, "v2.2.5b" sounds kind of redundant.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back