• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Banjo-Kazooie Battle fields

If I make it, will you play it?

• nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
I'm currently working on a Banjo-Kazooie based Battle Field known as Spiral Mountain and thought some of you might be intrested in what I have to show so far and if this was a good idea too. I should note that I am a begginer at this and any thing requiring water will be put on hold untill I learn the water bit. (I know about the tutiorals)
The only way I'm going to be showing it right now is through screen shots as this is mearly the begining of the stage being built.
srb20017.png

Wher the path to Banjo's house currently leads.

srb20015.png

A look at the garden cliff

srb20014.png

Looking down from the garden cliff at what is to be the stump area.

I don't want to spend too much time on this remake if I know people won't play it or think it's a bad idea.

I'll be back next week to check on any post and maby reply too due to I'm headed off to a Convention in Canada tomrow (or is it today already?).

Download:http://www.sendspace.com/file/leulk7

It looks WAY too small, especially compared to the real thing. Neat idea, though.

Aw, great. The awesome memories of giant-head-hands-feet Banjo have returned, along with my sorrow of how much I miss it.

Thanks a bunch.

Oh, and nice map.

Can u finish plz? I LOOOOOVE BANJO KAZOOIE!! mabye u could do some charcters and banjo tooie levels too :P this is not a request this is just an example

Sonic_Jet78 said:
Can u finish plz? I LOOOOOVE BANJO KAZOOIE!! mabye u could do some charcters and banjo tooie levels too :P this is not a request this is just an example

Da Rules babeh said:
2. Usage of excessive punctuation, bad grammar, and generally being an idiot is extremely, extremely frowned upon. If you cannot type correctly, learn how to before you enter the board.

I'm sorry but that's just painfull to read.

Sonic_Jet78 said:

Sonic_Jet78 in regular engilsh forthe rest of you said:
Can you finish please? I LOOOOOVE BANJO-KAZOOIE!! Maby you could do some of the charcters and Banjo-Tooie levels too :P This is not a request this is just a suggestion.

I do plan on finishing. However I still need to learn to do waterfalls, Layered Floating platforms (like the shelves in Zims base), and how to import music. (Tutioral locations not needed as I have them already. I just haven't used them yet.)

I don't think I could do charactor wads yet as I'm still starting out, but when I can I'll consider it.

In other news: I'm back!

Lord of all Kobuns said:
If you make it bigger, I'd totally play! I think Rusty Bucket Bay would be good as a battle map...poison water...blades...

I was considering RBB so you should expect to eventually see a preview whenever I get around to it.

Yes I think I can. Of course the most difficult part I belive will be grunty's head.

Current progress: 15%?
will upload what I have upon request only

srb20045.png

The stump area is coming along nicely.

srb20043.png

We have water!

srb20040.png

The path now has a house at the end of it.

srb20042.png

An empty house.

Yes that does look cool! But you made the light of the house a litle much too dark. Make it 200, it's slightly darkened then.

Kroze said:
*Kroze goes off to play the old Banjo-Kazooie wad while he waits for this*

Yay for HOM!!

So this means there is another BK wad in existance?

And don't worry. It will be finished.

(as of this post the stump area has been finished. No screen shot of it yet thoe)

To those who recently played in a net game with the user Glaber-Kazooie that said they wanted to beta test, please PM me so that I can send the file to you.

Update: 20%? (Really, how shoud I guage this?)
Download status: Request only until said otherwise.
Screens:
srb20052.png

srb20053.png

The house has been occupied.

srb20050.png

Threw this one in for the same angle of a previous shot

srb20051.png

Home cooking any one?

srb20054.png

Nice replacement for the extra life, don't you think?

srb20055.png

These use to be in the stump area. they're just here till I make a place for them or delete them. Also you can see where the bust a rock area (got a better name?) will be.

Note: in order for me to test this out online I'll need one of the beta testers to host as where I live prevents me from forwarding my port. fro details pm me.

Also I got a topic about this on the Rare Witch Project Fourms too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back