• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, these sprites look great! These are probably the best looking sprites I've seen on the forum..

EDIT:Heres some advice for sonic's running sprites..

It looks great so far, but your going to have to make Sonic's Head face downward while running. Also, Sonic's arms are strecthing from his sides, his arms should be behind his back.

2nd EDIT: Heres a concept example:

RgxSuperSonic said:
Wow, these sprites look great! These are probably the best looking sprites I've seen on the forum..

EDIT:Heres some advice for sonic's running sprites..

It looks great so far, but your going to have to make Sonic's Head face downward while running. Also, Sonic's arms are strecthing from his sides, his arms should be behind his back.

2nd EDIT: Heres a concept example:

That Sonic kinda looks like he's staring a little too down like he's chasing a roach or something. I think you should slightly make it slightly tilt up because it kinda makes his head look HUGE. Also, really the only realistic part of his head is the top spike/horn/quill thing so it kinda looks like it was glued on.One more thing, make his ears alittle closer to the front. The head just needs alittle more shading and needs to be looking up a bit more.

In all my years of seeing sonic run, I find it would be kind of dumb to have him face the ground when he runs. I myself have never seen sonic face the ground whenever he runs. In my opinion, Nitro's Sonic looks great how it is.

light dasher said:
wich im doing *insert smilie here* but hey,do every sonic character i have on my list

My list
Rouge - canned -will make
Blaze -stoped cause someone did better then me -will make
Tails in his mech - apparently your doing that -not making
eggman in his mech - your doing that too i belive -not making
chao mech/'s - your also doing that too -not making
Mighty - well it's on hold -might make
Chao? - not telling this one -why put it there if you won't tell?
?????? - or this one
End list

so, to finish this off, save some characters for someone else

I decided I'm going to make hypermysteriousshadonic, but he's going to float around like metal sonic. (Cuz he's uber 1337!!)

I ment he wasn't going to walk, he's going to float. He'll have super sonic hover ability.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
In all my years of seeing sonic run, I find it would be kind of dumb to have him face the ground when he runs. I myself have never seen sonic face the ground whenever he runs. In my opinion, Nitro's Sonic looks great how it is.

It was just a concept, I wasn't trying.

Well, as you can see from Sonic adventure/DX/2/battle and STH when sonic runs, his head is facing down slighty, this is very noticble when you play those levels where sonic front view is visible such as the levels where you are chased by the whales.

[asian] It's Free-re-ree! [/asian] I'll fix the running eventually. Also, HELP WANTED!

Use sonics run for the body like I did on silvers run but change the hair so it looks like hms and get rid of the shading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back