SRB2 Turning 10(A Look Back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know what a MIDI is, silly.

Personally, I don't think it would be a good idea to use those MIDIs in your maps. You're just stealing other people's music. I'd just compose my own MIDI and then use it. (I forgot whether the computerized one is MP3 or MIDI. Which...?)

Sorry if I'm getting impatient about this...

It's March already, but why hasn't anything special been added to srb2.org yet? Probably it's too early to happen... *Bonks self on head*

I'm back, but now I got a new job and have been busy at work filling out stuff for the new job and trying to get a mortgage before I move, as well as getting a few weeks worth of comic strips done in advance while I move.

SSNTails said:
I'm back, but now I got a new job and have been busy at work filling out stuff for the new job and trying to get a mortgage before I move, as well as getting a few weeks worth of comic strips done in advance while I move.

You make comics too?

SSNTails said:

Not only is he a game designer, music designer, and voice actor, he makes comic strips too. You, sir, might as well be a jack of all trades.

Being curious: AJ, what's your job? And please don't tell me it's being president of a big company because then nobody would believe you :P

My title is "database developer", but that's really only a part of my job. I write Win32 programs for Pocket PC and regular Windows to do whatever is needed for field surveys. I'll use other stuff too when needed. Pretty much "guy who makes programs that solve whatever we need". I also do some GIS things.

Sorry to break this conversation here, but...

Still impatient as ever about this - I'm still wondering whether you will put a special thing in srb2.org now that it's SRB2's 10th Anniversary. Will you be doing that? I hope I'm not being irritating.

Kinda hard to look back when 92% of the people who used to play SRB2 when it was young moved away a long time ago.

Does anyone here besides the few people I already know do remember Kiddo?

I know Kiddo, but I don't ever remember him talking in #srb2fun (he'd just join and idle). I knew him better from #mariokartDS, and that's just about it.

Wasn't some old old April Fools prank about him? I forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back