Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Bet you thought you'd never see this topic... AGAIN.
I had another good dream tonight, this one spanning the full course of a day, a good 14 hours, with a well defined beginning, middle, and end.

I dreamt I was in the middle row left hand seat of my stepfather's red minivan. My sister was in the back row in the middle bouncing around with a bag of popcorn. We were being driven to the registration thing of some camp my sister wanted to go to (Which was named something like 'fairys of the forest camp'...)

When we got there, my mother somehow enchanted my sister's bag of popcorn so any that spilled while she was eating it would end up in the back seat of the car instead. :|

The building's structure was that of a mall I once went to, though I didn't actually get to see the outside of it. We spent most of our time wandering the building with no real direction in mind while the adults handled my sister's registration stuff.

Apparently, my sister was somewhat worried about what kinds of people would go to such a camp, so she was enjoying meeting everyone. And eating a seemingly endless bag of popcorn.

I can't remember all the events of the mall very well, but I know at one point my sister was punched in the face, my sister and brother ended up trapped in one of the bathrooms by a huge crowd and somehow their yelling got through to me (I bet that was when they were leaving for school this morning), and some other things...

Then we went back to our car, having got there at sunrise and now the sun had set, and we were going over our day together. My sister said she had a good day and her fears were rested and she was satisfied. I replied with 'Even though ...' and a listing of allll the many bad things that happened that day, which far outweighed the good things...

I was interested in seeing how much popcorn my sister spilled, and was glad to learn that it wasn't so much. Despite how sure I am she would've spilled half the bag in real life.

Then we got in the car and I sat in the middle row on the left side as I had and my sister sat in the middle row on the right side, which made me very happy for some reason, as if it were a sign we had grown closer together because of our experiences that day.

I woke up lying on my back, which was not the position I had initially went to sleep in and is actually rather dangerous as it tends to allow people to astral project without meaning to... (Or, for the untrained, have problems with sleep paralysis.) Perhapes these were real events I was watching...

In any case, it is certainly odd for a dream to be so much more like a vision...

Jason the Echidna said:
Dreams are actual events taking place in that of another dimention,

If that is true, then an entrire nation of people is under the rule of a massivly screwed up system!

I Had a series of dreams, all revolving around me and A witch I believe to be my nemesis. And the scary part, is that I almost died!

Without going into the grory details, I'll tell you my second and worst of those dreams:

Dream two: It seems to take place a few month after the first one. mrgana had been killed by the "judges", a group of people, (mainly women) who held all the judicial powers. unfortunatly, they were becoming corupt. basically, a rich person could bribe a judge, the judge would then press false charges on the rich guy's rivals, and have them all publicly executed. So...I'm walking down the street, I see three girls being killed by a judge, who then arrests me. a whole situation happens (too hard to explain) and I fnd out that the judge was Morgana, somehow still alive. then, realizing she was exposed, she cast a spell which turned me into her (Weird, I know) and put me under her mind conrol. Of course, the idiot judges tought I was her, and tried to execute me. I woke up about a second before i would've died. I do not know how to describe how close It was...

the fact that I had no control over my body at one point really freaked me out.

please excuse any typos.

I was with my mother, sister, and someone else (either my sister's boyfriend, my grandmother, or my brother's mother, if not all 3) and we were outside watching some important governer-type's important announcement thingy... And there were cameras and people in fancey suits and all that stuff.

But then one of the cameras just to the right of the fancey governer guy started mysteriously malfunctioning... Everyone else was safe behind this metal box thing, but I was looking over the edge to see what was going on that suddenly caused a bit of panic... The camera dude wasn't touching anything and had quite a bewildered expression on his face as his camera suddenly somehow let out a small stream of slow-moving machinegun bullets in a spiral twards me. I ducked back just in time to only take a single bullet to my left shoulder, but I was quite upset all the same.

I asked what was going on and my mother said some terrorist haxx0r was messing with the cameras and things. After a few minutes, the commotion died down and the meeting thing continued as normal. I picked the bullet out of my shoulder, leaving a small bleeding hole, but I couldn't get at it because my shirt's sleeve was in the way...

When the meeting ended, however, I was somehow the first out, as everyone else was slowly walking... I noticed someone else was acting kinda funny, as he ran to the left side of the stage with... A rocket launcher. I started screaming at the top of my lungs to my loved ones as he fired a small rocket almost straight up... "GET THE **** OUTTA THERE! GET THE BLOODY **** OUTTA THERE!"... But they weren't listening, taking me for some kind of a screaming maniac... Slowly getting up out of their seats and slowly wandering through the crowd to get at me...

I stepped back a bit as I could do nothing more then watch as it came down... Slowly... Slowly... Straight down into the middle of the place...

Boom... All were caught in the explosion except me... Tears in my eyes, my voice cracked and horse from screaming as loud as I possibly could, I let out one last cry of "You god...damn... ****ing... IDIOTS... ... ..." as I watched their scorched bodys squirm...

As I collapsed into a madly crying heap, I slowly eased into the realm of the living, having awoken from yet another dream which vaguely explains my current situation and a prediction of the future...

It shakes me to my very soul knowing that I am helpless to do anything but watch... And feel guilty when it's all over, knowing that I tried my best to help but was screaming the wrong thing... Telling people what to do rather then why...

One time I had a dream that Tails attacked me in, it was weird and it happend the day after I played Sonic Riders with Tails at my friends house.

3. I had one dream that I was Tails. Another dream explaining SA2 to someone in my brother's room. I usually have dreams that include controlling everything around me though.

4.[this is not a dream] One time I thought the sonic games were too slow, so when Sonic Riders came out, I couldn't even control the game. Another time I wanted Sonic to be on PS2 and XBOX and it happened for real. How does SEGA (or Naka) do that?

I usually have dreams of playing video games though.

5. My dreams usually have 2 or three parts and crap or it keeps coming back. I think I've had double dreams before also.

6. I also have Asperger's syndrome and I'm always looking for a challenge (or something harder to do) though.
7. I'm not retarted.
I don't understand why I understand JTE though.

*FOX.DX2*

Once I had a dream where I was a female version of myself :eek:.

And for some odd reason....it had something to do with Ranma 1/2 XD....I read those too much :P

one time I have a dream about me in a video game... they say the rules are only dont blink wth!? anyways so I tested the brightness settings of dark to bright then I saw some like micheal myers and some little guy and the tall guy said I blink I JUST ADJUSTED THE BRIGHTNESS! so then they said get em and I woke up.

*Epic Facepalm* Ah... YOU HAVE JUST REVIVED A TOPIC THAT STARTED 4 YEARS AGO AND THAT WAS HOSTED BY AN USER THAT DOESN´T EVEN POSTS ANYMORE... Heck...

*Epic Facepalm* Ah... YOU HAVE JUST REVIVED A TOPIC THAT STARTED 4 YEARS AGO AND THAT WAS HOSTED BY AN USER THAT DOESN´T EVEN POSTS ANYMORE... Heck...

good job

Anyway, am I the only one that never dreams, ever? I guess it's from a lack of consistent sleeping, but it's still odd.

Old or not, there's some interesting stuff here. If I get a good enough dream, I'll post it.

Last edited:
R.I.P JTE...

Anyway I had a dream where I fell off a building and I felt the fall then I woke up. I was like "I FELT IT THOUGH".

I usually don't remember my dreams when I sleep at night but if I take a nap during the day I can remember what I was dreaming about. When I do remember my dreams I know that I'm in a semi-lucid so only about half the time I control the dream. I'll list some of my more memorable dreams.

Last Night: All I can remember is trying to stop a fire in a large old building. This was a lucid dream so I was able to grab a bucket of water on demand and stop the fire.

3 months ago?: I had a dream that toke place 10 years from now at a movie theater where a SRB2 convention was taking place in one of the screen rooms. About 30 SRB2 fans along with myself were in there with SSNTails giving a speech up front. A cool trailer for the final version of SRB2 (v 3.0) was shown on the big screen. The game was planned to be released at midnight so everyone brought laptops and had them connected to the theaters wifi. Then I went to the restroom and came back to discover that Spazzo ripped the screen off my laptop so I beat him up and stole his laptop. Mystic was playing WoW the entire time so he didn't listen to the speech or watch the trailer. I don't think I reached lucidity at all in this dream.

2003: In this dream I was walking in a field of grassy hills when I suddenly realized I was in a dream. I knew immediately what I wanted to do and that was transform in to NiGHTS and fly around the grassy hills. That was an incredibly fun dream.

I've had a dream that I was on The Price Is Right, and I was playing this fictitious pricing game called "Power Semper." I remember it involved bouncing a big orange exercise ball at the actual unit. I managed to actually break it and have it display 200K as an error code. I was then taken backstage and chewed out by my parents.

And then I woke up.

Reviving this thread, because I see no reason to make a new one when it's going to end up being basically the same thing. After being entirely unable to sleep last night, I read a book until about noon and then fell asleep for most of the day and had one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had (the number one weirdest dream I ever had was almost six years ago, but that was an experience I would not feel comfortable sharing here). Anyway, I usually have poor dream recall, but this one really stuck in my memory. After I woke up, I immediately recorded everything I could recall. Here it is. Note: This log may contain foul language and references to illicit substances. That's just the way it is. Also, it may creep you out. I don't know, keep an open mind I guess.

The earliest bit I remember is being in the basement of my house. There were people in my room, but I didn't think this odd at all despite the fact the door should have been locked, nor the fact that it was pitch black and my old bunk beds were still there (this seems to be a recurring theme in my dreams). I left and re-entered my room a number of times after this and I believe I even tried to go to sleep once. At some point while upstairs I saw snow sculptures in the back room of the house, incredibly detailed and true to life, and apparently sculpted by my brother. I stepped carefully around them to return to the basement.

I went downstairs for the last time in the dream and found there were more people in the room next to mine, where we store old crap that we're not using anymore. I discovered they were mostly friends of mine I had met in the last few months. I went into my room and turned on the light (surprisingly it worked, light switches never seem to work in my dreams) and found the people in my room were actually a couple old friends of mine, one in the upper bunk bed and one using my PC. Suddenly I remembered I had some weed in my room and decided I was going to smoke up everybody in the basement and we were going to have good times. I gathered them up and we decided we should go to the school a couple houses away and smoke in the playground. That was when things started getting weird.

I don't recall any of the intervening events, if any took place at all, but I found myself in the playground of the school, late at night and alone. This was when I discovered I was dreaming, and for a short time I tried to take advantage of the lucid dreaming opportunity. After I was sufficiently convinced that the scene I was seeing was in fact a dream, I entered the subtly modified school building and began exploring. I tried to summon objects into my hands, but it didn't work. Soon the setting shifted entirely to a gas station or party store, something like that. The guy working there didn't seem happy that I was around, and somehow I left the same way I came in.

The next thing I remember was walking along a street, still late at night. I saw an oncoming car, and at this point I had decided I was going to let it hit me as a lucid dream experiment, I guess to see if I had superhuman strength or some ****. I ran into the path of the car and the driver tried to avoid me, but I ran back in the way and succeeded in getting myself hit. I then "woke up" feeling convinced that the dream had ended and I ****ed up a perfectly good lucid dream experience. I rolled out of the road after seeing another pair of headlights in the distance and stood up, not thinking it strange at all that I woke up in the same place where I just got hit by the car, and walked toward a building.

The dream had taken on a darker tone. I was in a strange town where everyone was living in fear of some guy. I worked my way up a precarious staircase to find an evidently normal family sitting in a room on the second floor. Suddenly I was attacked by the father, who punched at me with stretchy arms. I vaguely recall this being mentioned by someone earlier on, but I don't remember any more details than that. I started throwing things at him, missing by quite a wide margin, breaking windows and hitting one of his sons in the head. Then they started throwing things back at me, breaking the windows behind me. I started running. I considered jumping through one of the broken windows, but during this part of the dream I was fully convinced that I was in fact awake, despite all the strange things happening around me, and decided against it for my safety.

I ended up outside, now with a wad of cash for some reason. I pocketed it and walked away from the building I just left. It was now daytime. Eventually I encountered the two sons from the building I just left, and I thought I was ****ed. Then I woke up for real.

A few nights ago I had a weird dream that there was this haunted house and I was afraid to go in for some reason. All I knew at the time was that people kept turning up dead in it, and for some reason I decided to go in and it seemed normal so I decided to explore it and see if I could find anything.

The I had a temporary blackout and I found myself running from something but I didn't know what it was because it was moving very fast. I ran out the house and closed the door and I heard it go away, and for some reason i decided to open the door AGAIN! and something was in a chair facing away from me, the chair turned around but I couldn't see what it was, until it came rushing at me where I realized that it was an odd fusion of some metroid creatures and the icthyasaur from half-life.

I woke up back inside the house on the floor but the house looked noticably creepier as some of the walls were made of flesh... And then it occured to me, "I'VE BEEN ******* DREAMING GODDAMNIT!" taking advantage of this sudden realization and being able to control the dream, I opened up a garry's mod menu and went to the entities section and chose the pikmin file that I actually downloaded last week.

I spawned a **** load of pikmin, made them fully powered, then I went to search for the monster. I found it killing a man it found while I was unconcious, I then sent the pikmin after it and it didn't attack them since the creator of the pikmin swep (his username is aska on youtube) had made them entities instead of npcs so enemies didn't attack them... Instead the monster went after me with pikmin clinging on because the pikmin swep had me as the user of the attack.

I shouted "OH, ****!" as it came rushing to me again and just as it was about to attack me, it died from the pikmin beating the living **** out of it. I then woke up, went downstairs, and went onto garry's mod and made my pikmin beat the **** out of icthyasaur npcs to take my rage out on them. HAPPY END!

Last night I dreamt that I was in a thing at school called the battle of the classes, which is actually tomorrow, and when it got to the intervention of it, a giant banana came running out of the boys bathroom screaming and a gorilla was chasing after it. The dream ended there.

I put the dream off the entire day till I got to my fifth period class when the teacher left, two students where talking about the battle of the classes, I suddenly heard one of them say "what are you two gonna do tomorrow?" the other said, "We are going through with our plan, Ryan will dress up as a banana and I will dress up as a Gorilla, then when the intervention comes, he will come running out of the bathroom screaming and I will chase him out as the gorilla, then the security will catch us and drag me away."

Needless to say, it is gonna be freaking hilarious.

Last edited:
I'm not one to have lucid dreams so often, although when they do happen, they tend to be centered around me being some important person in some type of pseudo-Anime setting. Often other times, I'm not dreaming about anything or just dreaming about myself floating in a white and empty void. The most recent dream I remember having is nothing like that.

From what I can recall, it just began with me laying on a beach towel, underneath an umbrella, and looking out into the ocean. I had thought to myself I was on a deserted and/or uncharted island of sorts. I thought I was having the time of my life. After a brief relaxation period, I hear someone wanting my attention. I sit up and look over to find a nice looking girl. Normally I wouldn't be one to get called on or waved over for something. This is when I began to speculate what was going on (Seriously). This girl looked really cute for my tastes and was waving me to sit over by her. I'm thinking "What could she want?" as I'm flustered and walking my way over, but hold my composure together.

She's sitting underneath her umbrella, so I figured rather than be an impatient ass, I figured I'd sit next to her. We converse for a little bit, moreso I was surprised that she knew my name while we haven't even met. We both stand up and I only get to say "I'm a little surprised that you kno-" before she holds my head and gives me a kiss. I wind up falling back onto the sand of the beach at the sight of someone kissing me out of the blue (Sounds like a generic anime scene to you, doesn't it?). This is when I realized I was dreaming. No girl would want to kiss someone out of nowhere, at least from what I know around my area.
Now that I think about it, I think this might have a connection to when I went on my first date, which was several years back.

Anyway, after falling backward, or head over heels as many like to call it, I hear someone talking and saying "Wow, the ocean sure looks beautiful!". I turn my head to find another cute girl in a school uniform. She continues with saying "I sure wish I could go in right now." As I'm turning my head. I accidentally get a glimpse of her underwear. I wanted to look away but she quickly looked down into my eyes and said "HEY! What do you think you're doing!?" I covered up my eyes in shock at her anxiety and quickly tried retorting with a statement, saying something along the lines of "I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" She apparently didn't hear me out (As in many typical Anime settings). One thing led to another and I wind up getting kicked in the crotch and sent flying into my umbrella which was a good distance away. I become unconscious from the impact of the umbrella. Although while in my unconscious state, I could somehow hear her say "Geeze, who does this guy think he is?"

A few hours later, I awaken to a guy trying to wake me up by means of pouring buckets of water on my head. It apparently wasn't a very effective mean as I was sleeping through most of it. He manages to wake me up, but I'm still in a daze. He claims that there is some woman out in the ocean that's calling for me. While I knew I was dreaming at this point, I kind of was freaking out at the fact that EVERYONE knew my name. Nevertheless, I spot another guy walk out into the ocean and hear my name not being called again. Thinking that guy must have the same name as me. I spend a good while walking back over to where I was laying down before all of this **** happened. Upon arriving back to where I thought I put my things, everything was missing. All I saw were indents in the ground.

Dusk turns to night and I find myself sleeping under a palmtree on the beach. It felt surprisingly warm where I was. I was rudely awakened by hearing noises coming from a homeless guy in a box for a quick second. I don't know what that was about, but I didn't care.

As the next day comes, I walk around some more to find where my beach towel and everything else had gone. I'm wondering what happened the previous night. I shrug off the thought with a swim in the ocean and having a fun time. I return to my area on the beach, layed down on the towel, and hopefully try to get a tan. I wind up falling asleep.

Unfortunately I am shortly awakened by a girl who calls out for me. "Hey! You there." she said. I turn my head to see a different girl that I never seen before, in a nice looking white bathing suit nonetheless. I question her presence and wonder if I can help her with something. As I turn my head some more I see the girls I saw the previous day. My retort? "What is this all about, what is going on?". She kicks sand in my face and walks away to the other girls. I overhear her saying some odd thing like sexual harassment for some reason, I don't know what this was about though.

I begin to question myself if it is what I did or saw the previous day. After this, everything is just a blur. But I would like to end it as me putting my head back once again and waking up from my dream.

Weird dream? I think so.

Last edited:
While this may sound like a bad fanfiction, I actually had this dream last night. Anyone else ever had 3rd-person dreams?

I was asleep in English class. Suddenly, an alarm went off and I was knocked back to semi-consciousness and out of my seat to the floor. Drearily, I looked around wondering what in the name of High Arceus was going on. The alarm was similar to the fire siren, but about an octave and a half higher. By now, I was the only one left in the room, so nobody was going to tell me what was occurring.

I made my way, still half-asleep, to the main entrance of the school. The enormous crowd of panicking students had clogged the door, and human nature was preventing any of them from thinking about going to the back door in the gym. Not being a member of the psycho-mob I did just that.

As I trudged around the building, a blinding white flash erupted from the center of the school, and the entire back half was replaced with a cleanly cut crater. Now THIS got my dream-self awake. Being me, I screamed out "What the #^$#? Did someone fire a F.L.E.I.J.A. at the school??" Realizing what that blast could have done to my friends, I ran full-throttle to the sidewalk 10 feet from the front of the school. (Yeah... my school's bomb threat evacu-plan is only for the HARDCORE) To my shock, even though the doorway they were in was standing unscratched, they were all gone. And to my awe, they were all replaced with various injured anthropomorphs.

I saw one that vaguely resembled my cousin Kathey, and asked if she was okay. To my surprise, her voice was Kathey's without a doubt. And then I noticed her clothing; A red beret and shirt with a paisley extra-shorts. That is the only outfit Kathey ever wears. But it wasn't that alone that surprised me the most, that honor belongs to her fur color and spine arrangement: solid gray fur and Shadow-styled spines. This shocked me because that description fits my fancharacter, Shandra, perfectly.

Then I looked around more closely, and they were all either fancharacters I've seen around the internet or severely similar to various characters exclusive to the Archie comics. My friend Kelsi(who was turned into a squirrelmunk)'s iPhone even turned into Nicole!

It was at this point Dream-me began to freak out. Knowing the military wouldn't be far behind whatever did this, I began loading as many of my friends into two buses as I could. Luckily, Kathey was the only one who was still conscious, so nobody minded being stacked six-high in each seat.

We drove them to a secret laboratory that inexplicably existed under my house. Once everyone was safe from government experimentation, Kathey and I began to treat everyone's injuries, which were all sprains and cuts.

...and at this point I was awakened. Who knows what would have happened next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back