SRB2 Wii Status Thread [Edited Nov. 22nd]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SparkTheHedgehog said:
Sky Ninja said:
I'm afraid to install the Homebrew Channel, as the installer has a rare chance of bricking your Wii.
That happened to both of my friends. I'm glad that srb2 is finally going to be on the wii though. Too bad my WiiConnect24 isn't working.
Why would WiiConnect24 have to work?

He thinks that netplay's going to work on the first release. I can see it would be rather difficult to get online working quickly, so just focus on making it not crash.

sonic260 said:
I'd download it, but the "brick" part is throwing me off. Even if it says its unlikely, I'm a magnet for the unlikely. Worst part is that I won't be able to unbrick it like I can on AC:WW without using AR

In addition to that, I don't have Twilight Princess :/

Boinciel said:
He thinks that netplay's going to work on the first release. I can see it would be rather difficult to get online working quickly, so just focus on making it not crash.
Did I mention that only a ethernet adapter would work? *hides*

akirahedgehog said:
Boinciel said:
Did I mention that only a ethernet adapter would work? *hides*
WHAT? D:

Actually, if you have a camera with a sd, it would work.
TUTORIAL FOR SD LOADING
What You will need for this is a:
Camera
Normal Sd,(Or a Microsd with a Sd MicroSd loader)
Camera Usb cord
Gamesaves/Wiibrew
First, You Should Plug in your Camera and Load the Sd, Dload a game save, I would dload a Super Mario Galaxy
one, Then If you are confused. Copy Some wii data on your sd.

Then you would see a folder named "Private" Click on it, Then You'll see "Wii", If you have a App Folder, Put your Game saves folder in there.

Damn, I've been looking farther into this whole Twilight Hack/Homebrew Channel thing, and I've gotta say, I can hardly wait 'till Christmas to get my copy of TP!

I beat you to it, Akira!

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

We may not be able to play SRB2 Wii right now, but we can always fall back on SRB2 Xmas in the Doom port! ... Maybe not.

Thats really cool Boinciel! That also gives me another idea.... I could try normal SRB2 Xmas in DOSBox! I'll try that tonight, thanks for getting me thinking again Boinciel.

Well, Sonic Doom 2 works now... sorta.

IMG_0772.jpg

Boinciel said:
I beat you to it, Akira!

lolimg
lolimg
lolimg

We may not be able to play SRB2 Wii right now, but we can always fall back on SRB2 Xmas in the Doom port! ... Maybe not.
Holy snap.
EDIT: aw, dammit. The parental controls on my PC won't let me download the Hack. Anyone have an alternate link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back