The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny enough, even though there are a bunch of bronies with spiriting abilities here, I haven't seen a single Pony fancharacter being made.

Sadly, I'm not a brony with amazing spriting skills. I can try to sprite my fan brony ( The one in my Avatar.) but, It probally won't be that good.

Funny enough, even though there are a bunch of bronies with spiriting abilities here, I haven't seen a single Pony fancharacter being made.

((Prior to one exception)) I think that's a good thing no? I mean we can hardly stand most Sonic fan character anyway...

That^. Maybe there can even be a soc to it so it'll have a teleport thok... well, depending on what type of pony it is.

I am making a pony wad, but it more then likely won't turn out well. I could just recolor it into rainbow dash and pm it to you.

21kgxe1.png

I did find this in the Chaos Domain WAD. I found Pinkie Pie, but I have yet to find RD in those levels.

ohai, I'm the guy who made those RBD sprites. (And the base for Pinkie Pie.)

Will a full wad ever be made? WHO KNOWS! :3

We have both a Pinkie Pie and a Rainbow Dash wad in process, although that might not be what you meant.

Ahem, Blade and KOTE, hurry up and finish those so I can use them in stuff...

21kgxe1.png

I did find this in the Chaos Domain WAD. I found Pinkie Pie, but I have yet to find RD in those levels.
Spoiler for sake of spoilering Chaos Domain.
It's in Eggmansion zone, on the roof of a castle-ish entrance to a room.

I may just be the only one in the world who just does not like this series at all, and does not understand its popularity. I watched a bit of one episode, and I still do not get why it's so popular. :[

I've only just now noticed the pony scale in the first page. I'm not sure where I fit when I started the series though. I first heard about it when I came into 'fun and a certain user was arguing with the others about feeling embarrassed about My Little Pony. Well I initially thought this meant the psychedelic colored horse toys I once played with my sister and decided to be open-minded. When I found out it was a television show though, that's when things started getting interesting.

At that point, I saw it as a fad and wasn't going to join the bandwagon simply because everyone else had. However, I had nothing against it, because the only argument against it I would have is "its a girly show" and because some of society's stereotypes about gender bug me anyway, I felt that's an unacceptable reason to attack someone else's opinion. When Prime watched the show and enjoyed it, I decided to give it a try, figuring if he liked it, it wasn't just a fad. After school, I gave the show a chance, liked it from the first episode.

At this point I have read MLP fanfic (an MLP/Doctor Who crossover, aside from grammar issues, very good), have WRITTEN an MLP fanfic, have seen the entire series so far, have mentioned it to a couple IRL friends, watch it with the younger kids in my family, while being judged quite harshly with the oldest of my younger brothers (but then, he doesn't approve of anime either).

----
Not sure where that puts me on the scale. I was never Gilda because I never attacked the show. Never Rainbow Dash because I always thought I had some kind of understanding of the fad even before I watched it. Not Rarity because after getting a taste for it I liked it. Not Fluttershy because I don't feel awkward about it. Not Applejack because I'm not confused about liking it. I guess I was Twilight Sparkle from the beginning, even if at the beginning I didn't intend to watch it.

That said, if people gave it a chance and don't care for it, or are just apathetic from the beginning, as opposed to bashing it because their manliness demands it, I don't have any problem with it. After all, just because a show's any good doesn't mean everybody's going to like it. I am well aware that this makes the show the most recent of SRB2 community's fads, but give it time and the people that like it for the fad will thin out leaving fans that legitimately like the show, just like the touhou fad before this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back